• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

what are you people complaining about!

V

Verus

Ok my guild has done two rat spawns today. One at 2pm est and again just a few minutes ago. We got raided by a non guild character named Ralph he killed us. But we went back and finished the spawn. By the way my guild currently consist of two active people. Me and Uchia. _I_ didn't come raid us they killed me in the star room but Uchia got away with the scrolls.

Between the 2 spawns we got 120 healing 120 tactics and 120 mace.

_I_ is not all powerful and all knowing. Get it in gear and kick some butt. Spawning to me is like capture the flag get the whites you win.

However i do give _I_ this that was a sweet trap in the moonroom. When i popped through my brain did a total wtf.

U

Uchiha_Vilu

Yeah, sure we died, Once.
To Ralph.

I've been reading these posts slowly, or when Verus directs me to them.

I don't understand wtf you're all pancakes about.

Sounds to me like some people need to L2Play.

So, thank you all in your support in us, TSD (Team Serial Defenestration), for us to show you how it's done.

TSD For the Mutha ****in' win.

Tolliver Quick [_I_]

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was in incognito.

I raided you both and killed you on Island and decided to let you guys finish that Baracoon spawn in hopes of someone other than my guild achieving some form of wealth.

Then I proceeded to tell Crunch to let you out of our hex-box.

You are welcome.

But do not think for a second that you evaded us, we had other pressing issues to attend to my friend.

:thumbsup:

V

Verus

Ralph you crafty man! Though i am very much so impressed ^^.

C

C-Punt

I wonder if Tolliver Quicker then everyone is FRED??? OMG it could be Freds mage???

S

Still Frame

I wonder if Tolliver Quicker then everyone is FRED??? OMG it could be Freds mage???
1. Get real fred had a necro mage for about a day and sucked on him
2. The old fart could never figure out that many macros.

U

Uchiha_Vilu

Wow.
I thought we were being watched, haha. I even told Verus there 'cause I was experiencing some weird Lag.

Don't worry, I won't be spawning on that Blue very much. ^^

Also, apparently, according to some random blue, that "tried" to raid Verus and I at Khaldun, (he sucked at playing mage, which I told him that he did) he said I need to play mage.

Guess I'll have to bring over my Necro/Mage.
*sigh* and I thought I could just be happy just playing Dexxer.