• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What are you having for dinner tonight?

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As this forums are official dead. I thaught id try to liven things up by seeing what others are up to.

Steak for dinner for me tonight with chippies. Bit plain and boring, but meh. Easy.

So how bout you?

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm havin pizza... so plain and boring, but its extremely easy..

i cbf cooking tonight

S

stumpy

Curry. Very Hot, Very Tasty Curry.

It's gunna sting during tomorrow's bm :D

A

Azureal

Well, the lady I work with recently came back from a trip to Thailand, and whilst over there she went to a couple cooking classes. Shes come back with the cooking bug, bringing in all sorts of goodies for us to eat. Yesterday she brought me in some home made red curry paste. I popped the lid of it, OH MY GOD, so much garlic, chili and lemon grass.

Left in the fridge last night for a little extra infusing. Going to buy chicken or beef (cant decide) on the way home, a can of coconut cream and some fresh string beans and some steamed rice.

Red Thai Curry FTW!

D

Desperado

Well, the lady I work with recently came back from a trip to Thailand, and whilst over there she went to a couple cooking classes. Shes come back with the cooking bug, bringing in all sorts of goodies for us to eat. Yesterday she brought me in some home made red curry paste. I popped the lid of it, OH MY GOD, so much garlic, chili and lemon grass.

Left in the fridge last night for a little extra infusing. Going to buy chicken or beef (cant decide) on the way home, a can of coconut cream and some fresh string beans and some steamed rice.

Red Thai Curry FTW!
Thai food always goes best with chicken especially breast meat and a few cold beers to dull the burn

myself its tuna mornay and a cup of tea
:thumbup1:

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ooh i love Thai. I feel inspired to cook it tomoz now. :D Yummo

Funny story. Year before last i went to Thailand with my sister. At this big shopping centre i was looking for somthing to eat and saw these nice looking dumpling things on a skewer like a kebab. I got them. When i took a bite i realized that they were little eggs. Still not feeling too put off i took a larger bite, they had half developed fetus's in them. I threw up in a bin. My sister couldnt stop from laughing. Still makes my tummy churn thinking bout it. Gross.

D

Dain

Tonight; Vindaloo. Tomorrow hrmm, i haven't decided what i'll cook tomorrow night, maybe... Duck Thaitanic. Yum.

K

Katlene

i went to a buffet, 3 courses i couldnt fit anything else in lols
calamari rings prawn cocktails fish cocktails chippies seafood sticks spring rolls followed by roast pork with apple sauce n gravy then i had pavlova & triffle for dessert

btw i missed you guysssssssss

F

Fink

calamari rings prawn cocktails fish cocktails chippies seafood sticks spring rolls followed by roast pork with apple sauce n gravy then i had pavlova & triffle for dessert
That's 9 courses! Holy.. :pancakes:

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

btw i missed you guysssssssss

I shouldnt read that now. Im so hungry.

Toasted sandwiches for me tonight.

Kittie

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Grilled some shrimp, baked potatoes, and salmon. Very,very yummy!!!!:stir:

A

Azureal

Going to a small local chinese BBQ place tonight. You know the kind with the pork and chickens and ducks hanging in the window. This place does the best BBQ and Roast pork youve ever eaten.

Probably have BBQ with choi sum and maybe noodles of some kind.

L

LadyArden

MMmmm, Paper chicken app. and Panang Chicken with rice... Yum! Local restaurant, just tried it the other night and the paper chicken is so good! I am new to Thai food, but loving it!

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure what im going to have tonight, had teriaki chicken wings with chips and steamed vegies last night. Ill head to the supermarket after work and figure out what ill cook tonight.:pancakes:

O

Ovrkill

phew! Wish I had a chance to eat dinner at night.
Doing theatre every night for the past 2 weeks (only having monday nights off).... 4 shows to go and im freeeee!!

S

stumpy

Didn't eat dinner tonight, not hungry.

Going fishing in the morning. Hopefully fish tomorrow night.