• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What are Weap/pet do you guys find best to kill skeletal lich?

C

Connor_Graham

A bow works great. I've killed 30 or more so far today, most of them solo.

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would think a fast Undead slayer weapon would be the choice. Probably any pet that does alot of fire damage would work as well.

R

Radun

wraith form corpseskin/fireballs... easy to solo this way, just like the bone demon
i'm going to try the mischief-maker/conjurer's-trinket together too later

C

Connor_Graham

What was your method?
I just kited it back and forth along the road after Honoring it and casting EoO. I found that Undead slayers don't do any more or less damage against these, so I'm figuring a Demon slayer might. These are basically the Bone Daemon hued black so I guess the slayer type would be the same.

D

Divster

Errm as far as I know using honor cancels out the slayer property of a wep, so that might explain why u aint noticing a difference ;)

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Errm as far as I know using honor cancels out the slayer property of a wep, so that might explain why u aint noticing a difference ;)
this only happens if you exceed the 300% cap.. witch is easy to do..

115 tactics, 115 anatomy, 100+ str with 100% DI on your armor and your at 275.63% DI

add in the 50% from EOO and your at cap

a slayer wont add any extra dmg.

but if you dont have all that, then a slayer will help.

C

Connor_Graham

It will show before any levels of Perfection start adding to the damage bonus. Without a Slayer weapon I'm doing the same damage as with on the first hit.

D

Divster

Ah ok my bad, undead slayer seems to work for me, as does the talisman so not sure whats not working for you, thought it might have been honor :(

kinney42

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok what the hell is in the moonglow graveyard that kills you instantly?
Went to try the lich but it wasn't there....other shaow thingys were. Looked like black water elementals. Well, I targeted it and in less than half a second I took 20 damage 5 times. Down to 10 life I said forget that with a fighter. brough in a dragon and LOW AND BEHOLD the same thing happened!!! Only this time the numbers flashed so fast I couldn't tell what they were, I immediatly recalled and notice my dragon took 700 damage in less than a second.....hmmmmmmm I CALL BS ON THIS!