• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What are the odds? lol

R

Renee TSO

Ok i found this when i was playing a myspace app call mafia wars...

Runnin' Solo on Jobs February 13, 2009 by Mafia Mike

It’s a busy day, and I gotta go look at some “borrowed” jewels, so we’ll have to keep it short.

We’ve noticed how big and powerful you are, and know you’re a lot more capable. So you no longer need a pre-set requirement of mafia members for the jobs you do.

The streets these days are tough. Now you can protect your properties for a little extra dough. You know how the world is, you don’t scratch their back, they don’t scratch yours. So ya wanna make some dough off the properties? Then you gotta grease some hands every so often.

Click on the Properties tab, and scroll down. On properties you own, you’ll either have the option to repair or protect any given property. When you click repair, it will repair your property to 100% health. At that point, you’ll have the option to protect your property. We’ve had word that opposing mafias are trying to damage your properties. When you protect your property, the health will decrease slower.

We’ve opened up the books and added a new family member, Parizad tha Finga. You’ll see her in these meetings more and more. Ohho, so now you wanna know what’s happenin' to me? I’ll still be around. What are you, the mayor? Mind your business!

Ciao – Mafia Mike

Parizad tha finga? What are the odds that it isnt OUR pari! I wonder if its her? if so im glad shes protecting my properties!!