• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What are the Best Monsters that Drop the Best Items?

• Thread starter damonAKAdemonkiller
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

damonAKAdemonkiller

i would love to know i mean like high level items

most of the time 100 luck bits like high jewls and that im shore alot more would love to know

G

GFY

Swoops and maisma were always a couple of my favorites.

Loot from all the peerless can be pretty good as well if you can take the time to go through it all.

A

Arch Magus

High level paragons drop the best loot.

There is a room that was part of an old event I think in Ilsenhar somewhere, I don't think I could find it without a little exploring.
The room has Balrons, Ancient Lichs and rotting corpses in there that can spawn as Paragons.

Very hard to kill, but if you can take down an Ancient Lich paragon, I bet the loot would be magnificent.:love:

A

Arch Magus

Champion bosses drop really good loot too. High intensity.

G

GFY

I got a lot of armor pieces that I enhanced and used or sold, in the spider cave in Illishenar. I killed Dread spiders and their paragons in the first cave on the right. (bottom) I got some good armor pieces and jewelry.

A

Arch Magus

Another great place I used to take my stealth mage.

Twisted weald, stealth into the swamp.
If you can drag all the spawn away from the 2 spiders, that's a great place to drop a couple ev's and hide.
The named spiders give like 2k gold and really nice loot.

A good way to collect the gold is park a pack animal right outside the Swoop. Fill up on spider loot, stealth back to the packy and start filling it up. When bags of sending still worked you could stay near the spiders and make boatloads, but now this is the best way to do it now that i've found. :D

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Doom Guantlet - all the monsters are high fame/karma so better chances at decent loot. Even if you cant fight follow a room behind and just check loot as many people just kill and move on trying for the artis without bothering with corpses.

G

GFY

Doom Guantlet - all the monsters are high fame/karma so better chances at decent loot. Even if you cant fight follow a room behind and just check loot as many people just kill and move on trying for the artis without bothering with corpses.
Very true.

I've made a ton of gold sending gold out of Doom.

(PM if you want to learn how!)