what am i doing wrong

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
O

Order

tonight i went to try and get dreadhorn keys but got worked pretty good by the regular changlings.
my skills are
120 swords
120 parry
120 bushido
100 tactics
100 anat
60 chiv
70 resist
(im still a vampire even after things changed dont know why)
my suit was 70/70/70/70/74
45dci
i have 150 dex (until i got clumsyed or cursed)
my sword is a twinking scimitar with
hll 60
hml 57
hld 37

i was doing good damage to them until they changed into me and then i didnt do much damage at all. im using conjuers trinket is that a problem? how will i beat irk and dreadhorn? really need help thanks

C

Connor_Graham

I've found it best to Honor myself just before the area where the changelings spawn, then walk right past them and into Gnaw's cave. Trying to take them all on, especially with their fast respawn rate, will more often than not end up in a death. There are just too many there, and with the Dryad's hanging out in the area calming you so you can't fight, it just gets too nasty to have to deal with. It's a lot easier to deal with working back a dot of Honor than trying to take on that whole area.

As far as dealing damage to the changelings, Irk, Guile, and Spite included, you need to use a non-physical damage weapon. I usually just use Soulseeker with it's 100% cold damage. It works just fine against them.

R

RichDC

I found when i went(and lost) that once they changed into me i had to re-consecrate weap to do any damage.

T

Turdnugget

I'm not seeing necro in your template... are you still in vampire form from before the patch?

O

Order

yeah i am still a vampire but i have necro waiting for me when i die