• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What am I doing wrong placing this statue?

A

Aang

I haven't been on a prodo shard in quite some time so I decided to log in and have a look. When I logged into my home, I noticed that my statues (the two story deed ones) were gone from their pedestals (near the house sign). I just spent the last hour or so trying to place these statues again but to no avail. I tried customizing paths up to the pedestals, placing from the ground, etc. Are these no longer able to be placed in such a manner or am I missing something? Any help would be greatly appreciated as my mage tower just doesn't look right without them.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
trouble on both towers or just the east side one? reason I ask is that a change was made some time ago about deeded items along the eastern edge

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can you put them in a crate, place the crate on the towers, then axe the crate so the statues drop where you want them? i have only recently learned about the axe-crate-trick, so maybe it's not applicable here... but figured i'd ask anyways!!! and welcome back btw :)

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't been on a prodo shard in quite some time so I decided to log in and have a look. When I logged into my home, I noticed that my statues (the two story deed ones) were gone from their pedestals (near the house sign). I just spent the last hour or so trying to place these statues again but to no avail. I tried customizing paths up to the pedestals, placing from the ground, etc. Are these no longer able to be placed in such a manner or am I missing something? Any help would be greatly appreciated as my mage tower just doesn't look right without them.

try placing a square goza, then raising it a few tiles. see if you can place by targeting the goza. if you can, you can then tool it down to where it should sit. i used this trick many times to get things where i wanted them.

if not then check the underneath for parrots or other addons like them. they can prevent placing on the areas above them.

A

Aang

No luck on anything. Gozas didn't work. I can't put the statues in crates because they are deeds. Nothing is underneath the pedestals. Any other suggestions? (thanks so far!)

D

Dragonchilde

Okay, i'm having a hard time figuring out where you want to place them.

Could you re-take the screenshots, standing in the place where you want them to go?

C

Cazzador

He wants them on the south edge tower and West facing tower. The ones at the South west edge of his house. That would be if his picture the top is north bottom south etc.

A

Aang

Okay, i'm having a hard time figuring out where you want to place them.

Could you re-take the screenshots, standing in the place where you want them to go?
The 4 tiled concrete-ish slabs. One is right above my house sign and there's another at the other "front" corner of the house. Make sense?

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The one on the southeast side will not go down because of the change to houses not letting addons be placed on the very eastmost tile of the house (very annoying change). The one on the west side might be getting interference from the shadow walls with the pointy bits, I would place four square gozas then raise those up 2 times (or maybe more) each and try to place the statue to get it down. After that if you drop a goza mat it might break up the statue, but thats no big deal, just drop all the pieces of the statue down, then to test that it's all back together try to raise a piece. If it won't raise then the statue is whole again. Now you can chop the visible goza mats.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
It's also possible that it's due to where you're attempting to place it from.