• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What all got buffed recently?

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I've seen it mentioned off handedly in other threads that some things have gotten buffed recently, to have more weaponskill.

I've obviously never counted hits and misses before, but I swear champs got a buffed recently too. I seem to miss about 2x as often now as before.

Also, I was in BT doing masters just now, and it seems like they're somehow tougher than before. Maybe I'm just imagining because I ran into 3 in a row with 5x HP...

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Bear Corpse said in one of his videos that a few bosses got higher wrestling now.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Collecting dreadhorn keys. I never missed sabrix, lissith, irk, spite and guile so much before. :|
I feel they've screwed the hit calculation really bad.

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I think you're right that it's not just high end things. I feel like I am missing more across the board. For instance, I missed back to back swings against a friggen slime while doing Despise spawn. I thought, that it was odd. But it happened like 3 times in the same spawn.

I don't have something with animal lore to test it out, but either they changed the hit calculation, or they gave every monster like 100+ weaponskill.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Today it was like this. I would attack Sabrix and sometimes both her and I would miss each other for 15 seconds straight.
We would be in front of each other looking like fools, missing all the attacks. Pretty stupid and annoying.

I also missed a lot against wraiths and zombies on Neira spawn in the morning.

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Today it was like this. I would attack Sabrix and sometimes both her and I would miss each other for 15 seconds straight.
We would be in front of each other looking like fools, missing all the attacks. Pretty stupid and annoying.

I also missed a lot against wraiths and zombies on Neira spawn in the morning.
Again you make a good point - I don't feel like I was getting hit more often. I did a Rikktor earlier, and while I feel like I did miss too often - I don't feel like I got hit more often. If anything I feel like I got hit LESS often.