• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event "What A Comedian Dies In Me!" - 28th September @ 8pm UK Time

EM Gotan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
The Sultan looked at the letter that had just arrived at his Palace and began to bite his nails... It carried upon it the Royal Seal of King Blackthorn, and he could already guess it's contents even before he slit it open with shaking hand; this wasn't going to be good news!

"Dear Sultan,

As you know relations have been strained between our two Kingdoms ever since the man known as Bladderstick gained control of your city. In doing so, he committed multiple crimes against both your people, but especially mine, crimes not limited to mass murder, theft, blackmail and various offences against decency and taste I shall not repeat here.

Whilst your help in betraying him in order to remove his influence is appreciated, we are not convinced as yet Nujel'm is still free from his supporters, nor it's jails secure enough to hold him; we are minded of the escape of Koba from your care, a criminal who still remains at large, and would therefore prefer he was tried in one of our own courts. I assure you his trial will be fair and, if convicted, he shall bother neither of us again... and in the meantime, handing him over to my jurisdiction will lead to improved relations between our realms. Something, I may add, thy own performance previously had seriously effected.

Thus this letter is to notify you that I, King Blackthorn, will lead an armed guard to your city on the 28th of September to begin the process of removing Bladderstick to Yew. I trust you will do everything in your newly regained power to ensure this transfer happens smoothly.

Yours Regally,

The King."

Dropping the letter onto his table, the Sultan sighed; all he wanted was to get back to eating cream cakes in peace! And still the consequences of his recent mistakes kept coming back to bite him in his ample behind..!
However if they dragged the wretched fellow off the island, he the Sultan could not possibly be responsible for anything that happened after that, could he? And the Sultan remembered only too well the protests and complaints that came when he tried to execute Koba... No, let Blackthorn deal with Bladderstick instead, see how HE likes the criticism about "human rights" and whatnot!

Better put on a show of power though, yes better pretend that it's a swap between equals, perhaps even his own idea to eventually hand him over! Something to make the Sultan look good and get the donations of food flowing back into the palace again... maybe a little tweaking of the King's nose would rally the people of Nujel'm! In the meantime, the wretched jester could stay in the Sultan's prison, where the people could go and laugh at him trying to cut off his chains with his rubber chicken. Perhaps the only laugh he'd give anyone in his entire foul existence!

MEET AT THE COUNCILLORS HALL, BRITAIN, TRAMMEL at 8pm UK TIME