• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wez wanz snaga

K

Kurpur

Ug Dere,

Da Gulgeth clan heerz ob snaga frum Martok clan ib en da lanz. Ib latz peepz diz snaga gib tu Orciez. Diz clan ib frum uld tymz agh demz ib Gulgeth snaga.

Nub clomp diz snaga bud huld demz fur Gulgeth.

Kurpur

Y

Yalp

I speak many languages, but I have yet to learn Orc. Someone please translate!

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can figure out most of it, but I can't figure out "snaga".

As far as I can tell, Kurpur is holding "snaga" for Gulgeth.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is what I got from it. "The Gulgeth Clan hears of a slave from Martok Clan is in the lands. If you people see this slave, give him to the orcs. This clan is from the old times and the slave belongs to Gulgeth. Don't kill the slave but hold him for Gulgeth". (end of possible translation but I could be WAY off).

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Excellent Mama Faith. You are correct in your translation.

WildStar

C

Cymidei Fier

Ug Dere,

Da Gulgeth clan heerz ob snaga frum Martok clan ib en da lanz. Ib latz peepz diz snaga gib tu Orciez. Diz clan ib frum uld tymz agh demz ib Gulgeth snaga.

Nub clomp diz snaga bud huld demz fur Gulgeth.

Kurpur
The Redcap Gang spotted your "snaga" last night at the West Britain Bank. We were following him and said "Kurpur" and he ran off in terror. Is there a generous reward for his capture? If not we will help him escape.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can figure out most of it, but I can't figure out "snaga".

As far as I can tell, Kurpur is holding "snaga" for Gulgeth.

very close.... many i mean many years ago, we had a man in The Cartel "Grog the Orc". who only spoke orc in game and out.

K

Kurpur

Ug Dere,

Diz snaga ib ebil! Hemz ib Gulgeth snaga agh nedz tu bi gibid bak tu Gulgeth clan. Dere ib nub tribun fur hemz kuz hemz Gulgeth snaga.
Ib latz peep diz snaga huld hemz fur Gulgeth. Ib latz helb hemz latz nub frenz wif Gulgeth agh dat nub guud.

Kurpur

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You called, Yalp? *grin*

I think that this time he's saying, "The slave is evil. The slave is Gulgeth's and needs to be given back to the Gulgeth clan. There is no tribune for him because he is Gulgeth's slave. If you capture the slave, hold him for Gulgeth. If you help the slave, you're no friends of Gulgeth's and that's NOT good."

K

Kurpur

*Walks up to Mama Faith and plants huge Orcie kiss on her, Taps her on the side of head with club.* Latz ib ulmuz smurt az Orciez!

*thinks about it then smears green color on her face* Nuw latz peepz lyk Orciez!

*walks away laughing*

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Walks up to Mama Faith and plants huge Orcie kiss on her, Taps her on the side of head with club.* Latz ib ulmuz smurt az Orciez!

*thinks about it then smears green color on her face* Nuw latz peepz lyk Orciez!

*walks away laughing*
Oh my! Simply beautiful. Thank you, Kurpur. :lick:

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

*walks away laughing*
Oh my! Simply beautiful. Thank you, Kurpur. :lick:
That made my whole day!! Thanks Mama and Kurpur!! :grouphug: