• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

West Cost Money duels

• Thread starter Rumpelstiltskin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

Rumpelstiltskin

So this is the Kyrite Challenge,

I am accepting duels vs anyone
The entree fee is 500k g the winner gets 2.5mil,

Rules,

The Challenger Must beat me x2 in a row. Yes, you must kill me 2 times

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No problem.

Here are MY terms:

You must set up a web cam so that everyone that wants to can monitor your screen while you play. You will be required to pull up your running programs and processes list for approval. The only allowed programs during the duel will be the approved UO Client, UOA, ICQ and the Web cam software. We can use ICQ for the web cam monitoring.

If security is an issue, feel free to partition your hard drive and put just those programs on it.

If you agree to those terms, then I am in.

I ,of course, will abide by those same terms, as I am proud to have nothing to hide. :thumbsup:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So much for the Cryrite/TMI challenge...it's ok to close this thread now. :loser:

R

Rumpelstiltskin

what can i say everyone on this server is scared, lol

R

Rumpelstiltskin

No problem.

Here are MY terms:

You must set up a web cam so that everyone that wants to can monitor your screen while you play. You will be required to pull up your running programs and processes list for approval. The only allowed programs during the duel will be the approved UO Client, UOA, ICQ and the Web cam software. We can use ICQ for the web cam monitoring.

If security is an issue, feel free to partition your hard drive and put just those programs on it.

If you agree to those terms, then I am in.

I ,of course, will abide by those same terms, as I am proud to have nothing to hide. :thumbsup:
I have nothing to hide either

S

Skullcollector

Or maybe no one cares...
He is finding out that his dueling skills are NOT helping his guild in the field so he is coming back to the duel thing again…He’s a duelist, not a field pvper.

H

harrypotted III

Let me get back into the swing of things and then ill take it.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have nothing to hide either
This I believe you, as you already openly admitted running with "at least" client-side modification that most people refer it to stomp "H@ck" in case you dont already know.

It really does nothing other than making you faster than everyone else that dont have it (which directly cutting down casting reaction time).

Widow wants to see you in action without those programs on.