• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

West Brit Bank Design

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One player of old did that I know of. Was a rather nice simple but all the conveniences we were looking for in a new design. Maybe this person could post it. I have a copy of it, but it is up to them if they want it put up fro all to see. It would be nice if EA would post All the entrants by Shard in a separate post or a page on EA.com. Be nice to see all the great designs entered

A

AustinRules

Since we don't seem to have many designers on Napa maybe we can request to view all the other shards entries and then let us pick the one we want to copy.:lick:

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from what i understand, if napa doesnt submit a design, the dev's will just choose one for us, but if someone wants there name attached to the bank on the plaque...would be a good idea just to toss in something....i personally cant deco anything!, would just end up being a bar with a stage on the roof

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I just read that the time frame was extended. I agree with Otis i can't deco anything. We do have some very good designers out there so lets round them up !!!!!!! Napa has a tremendous amount of Honor. Let us Shine!

M

Millie

I know Kurgen posted one, that I think was for Napa on Uo u hall. He posted the picture in the 1 st thread on U hall.
Then Statics pull the thread since the contest had been extended. Which I though was nice of them, to try to protect the posted designs.

M

Millie

It's been 24 hours since they closed the contest, so I am guessing it's safe to post Pictures now. I resubmitted my 1st design and This Design, My 2nd try at it.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Love it! Great Job Millie

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is a :fake:Britt Bank, someone Duped It!!! :eyes: :lick:

Told ya you had a good design kiddo, kuddo's on the lil change. It looks alot Better now :ten: .

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
That is a :fake:Britt Bank, someone Duped It!!! :eyes: :lick:

Told ya you had a good design kiddo, kuddo's on the lil change. It looks alot Better now :ten: .
Oh NO!!! DUPED BANK!!!!!

I just pulled a bunch of Gold out of there. You think its duped as well?

Seriously you did a great job!

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have a question ? how do you redesign brit bank with out useing a illegal program ? how do you bend the rules for a competition ? i mean i went to test shgard i dont have gm abilities to make changes of a bank ?

and yes you did do a great job either way

M

Millie

i have a question ? how do you redesign brit bank with out useing a illegal program ? how do you bend the rules for a competition ? i mean i went to test shgard i dont have gm abilities to make changes of a bank ?

and yes you did do a great job either way

I took a screen shot of Brit bank . pasted it together in Paint. Used inside UO, which Draconi_EA (you know the big guy) suggested using.
I cut and pasted pictures form it to my paint clip board of the bank. There was nothing illegal or shady about decorating the bank.
All we are doing is tuning in pictures of the bank. One of the coder or programs of the game will actual do the work to the bank in game.

Thank You, I did try to do a good job

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry hun i didnt mean you were useing anything illegal i was just wondering how you did that , sorry i didnt mean anything i was just lost

M

Millie

sorry hun i didnt mean you were useing anything illegal i was just wondering how you did that , sorry i didnt mean anything i was just lost
I apologize for being snippy.. It's my true nature, snap and then think "now why did I do that". Have a good day Tedley

N

Nibblets

I would've joined in it too, but just didn't have the time to spend copying and pasting everything. I wish they would have made it available on test center to place and deco a bank like building.

S

Soulstorm

Hi Napa...

Thats a great Design Millie...I miss you little one...I hope all is well with you and all my old napa friends.

L

Lady M

Hi Napa...

Thats a great Design Millie...I miss you little one...I hope all is well with you and all my old napa friends.

HI SS Long time no hear from hope things are well with you. Time to come home hon.:)

M

Millie

^
^
^

moved my other post up to Hello Napa thread.. bet you can't guess who this is above me SS

:) *shhss *I'll tell you.. its LM