• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Werent the Newly but ilegal placed Guard zone houses supposed to be gone this Monday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some players who placed the illegal guard zone town houses the other day are STILL having a laugh at the expense of the Devs it seems...

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some players who placed the illegal guard zone town houses the other day are STILL having a laugh at the expense of the Devs it seems...
Aww...is that tower still in my corn field?!!??!! Looks like its time to call the guards again. Where is Lord British when you really need him?

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they got mine... knew i shoulda placed in moonglow or vesper instead of brit :/

B

BartofCats

yes.. .this monday.... however they really didnt say which "this monday" they meant.

to the reasonable person this means: the next monday on the calendar from said announcement

to EA/Mythic this means: sometime when we figure out how to do it without interfering with the grandfathered houses when we get around to it after we put more bugs in and hey have you seen the new arties?? LOL

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So tis true some players are STILL having a laugh at the expense of the Devs it seems...and they will sell the guard zone houses as legit this week for crazy gold.....

thats shat...

if it stinks like a dog shat ...u can bet god damn it is dog shat!!! mauahhaa

Status
Not open for further replies.