• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] were there any marble benches server birth?

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so after many years of searching a few months ago i finnaly got my marble table, now id like to know , did they ever have marble benches? i could have sworn that there were but i havent heard of any in discussion in the last few years.. just wondering

neptune1369

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I beleave so, on great lakes theres an auction house( MOA ) that has a marble table with marble benches.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes there are but gl finding the few that exist. I sold one 2 years ago and the guy who bought it accidently threw it away in the garbage bin!!! It was in a plain brown bag when i traded him the bench and he threw it away. Was a costly mistake so thats -1 of the few that I knew existed.