We're not do so good with this zoo folks.

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
M

Michael Wolf

We lost the steed again. We need 71,000 points to get it back. I'll dump 10 - 20 k in unicorns but this is starting to feel like swimming against the tide.

F

Frey Wavestrider

Hi Michael, it was higher but wife and I donated gold and I also did kirins to get it down. I will try to drop off more gold later. But I agree too few of us doing it. Not sure how to get more people to donate

A

Arnie QuickPalm

Fixing the turn ins so it would take hiyrus etc etc would help !!!!!

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 30, 2009
Lake Erie
Can someone bring me up to date on this zoo thing. Willing to help but don't know anything about it. Why did a steed disapear after it was already there?

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 30, 2004
Makoto & Luna
Can someone bring me up to date on this zoo thing. Willing to help but don't know anything about it. Why did a steed disapear after it was already there?
From the little I know of the system it has to be maintained with gold or donations to keep the zoo running. As the points decay the zoo loses it's population.

F

Frey Wavestrider

Yes and it takes alot of effort to keep them. I try to donate 10000 points a day minimum with tames and gold as do a few others but we need to get people more active. To get the silver steed back will take work and Origin should be proud that a small shard has managed to get him and keep him any length of time.

Tamers can donate pets, non tamers gold. You get points towards rewards some of which are very nice

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 30, 2009
Lake Erie
I just donated 2 mil and will start with the per day donations as well.

If everyone that participitates in the events would donate the little gold they get from the event the zoo would benefit greatly.

F

Frey Wavestrider

On behalf of all of us who support the zoo thank you for your generous gift

M

Michael Wolf

The Zoo takes 1% maintenance fee every 2 days. It takes 11 Million points to maintain the top tier, 11, which is the Silver Steed. At tier 11 we lose 100,000 points for maintenance ever 48 hours. I also try to donate 10,000 points every 2 days while working my tamer, any more than that will drive you nuts. So basically we just need everyone to donate a little daily or every other day to maintain the zoo. Two or three of us just can't keep up, but if 20 players were to pitch in it would actually be easy...