• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Were does everone hang out

• Thread starter westerndragon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
W

westerndragon

Hi i am a old player returning and i was woundering were everone hang out now it used to be brit but not sure now.

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The hang-out for bank sitters these days is Luna.

Not near as many bank sitters as the old days, I think because there's just so much to do now. However Luna is the place if you're looking for people hanging out.

Welcome Back! If you need anything give a shout out, most people on Napa are more than willing to help a returning Vet.

Ken

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i don't hang out - i'm a busy bee when in game - but luna bank is the place to go to find people hanging out :)

Comic Book Guy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The hang-out for bank sitters these days is Luna.

Not near as many bank sitters as the old days, I think because there's just so much to do now. However Luna is the place if you're looking for people hanging out.

Welcome Back! If you need anything give a shout out, most people on Napa are more than willing to help a returning Vet.

Ken

ROFL. There is only like 30 total people on Napa.

R

Richard Pryor

Oh man, I once got fired from a job for playing with myself.

P

Pennywise

Hi i am a old player returning and i was woundering were everone hang out now it used to be brit but not sure now.
Maison de Monfort. Ilfana's place. In Felucca, Vesper. By the bridge that enters into Vesper from the Inn and guard station.

Seems stuff always going on there.

L

Laf

oh rly? we talkin about 1998 here? or.. have you found a fresh mongbat spawn?

P

Pennywise

Missed dis ones. Hey, ole mans, yous still hung overs from last years Europa shard gets togethers at Colmberg Castle in Germany? Ha, what a times. Yous goings next years. Hear's Ballack will be there.

F

five oclock

OOOHHH did some one say Ale??? Ill be there..

I hang out at brit bank....in a polar bear form ;D and I SO wish the tavern was closer... I need me personal waiter :D