• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welp forget this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My life and my families life was just threatened... Said if I post on stratics one more time, my family would die... The ICQ has been forwarded to the FBI, and my locals... I am not afraid, but this is just going too far, people don't know where the line of Ultima and reality are...

Obviously, not worried that's why I am posting.

So to whoever sent that then either blocked or closed the account... **** you!

I am done on these forums.

S

SUPRsalad

thats purdy ****ed up.. i mean. i hate you pretty much at this point, but Its over the line. . . mark that ****ing zero. . .

You really shouldn't cave to that kind of pressure tho.. Don't be weak man, its just some dumb kid with a lack of understanding of the law. If I were you, I'd probably go ahead and double-up on your posts... But thats just me.

S

SUPRsalad

BR is in Tesla's guild you ****ing moron. Bite your ****ing tongue and do your ****ing research before you go accusing people of things of that caliber, you little demon.

S

SUPRsalad

That's bad man, thats taking it to far.

it was probally blood raven
Also, you can't rely on your spell-check like that.. its too, not to. You owe me a mil for that lesson. Any college prof. will eat you alive for that crap.

V

Velandra

My life and my families life was just threatened... Said if I post on stratics one more time, my family would die... The ICQ has been forwarded to the FBI, and my locals...

The FBI doesn't care about one threat via ICQ.. but good way to continue the attention whoring..

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lets see how long he takes to come back this time!

my bet is he made the whole thing up to get more attention

M

mutau

regardless, physical threats to life/limb of people in rl is taken seriously. there have been cases where hecklers on websites have been successfully sued by their targets.

So just bear that in mind next time you feel like taking your insults outside of the game forum.

S

Salya Sin

Gosh Tesla... that's horrible! I have no idea why anyone dislikes you but regardless... that is the most ridiculous reaction to any online activity. No matter what it was that you did or didn't do... I'm sorry.

S

SUPRsalad

im with ya on that. Frankly, i think tesla is a d-nozzle, but that ****s whack. his kids got nothing to do with it..

there is the outside chance he made it all up tho, so.. umm... yeah....

M

mutau

K folks, game is game, rl is rl. whoever is here in stratics that CAN"T handle being called a weenie in game, don't read these posts, pls. No one is making you, making your eyeballs scan these posts.

Threatening anyone in rl, their families and friends, get a life and leave these forums if you wanna do that. Stratics takes these things extremely seriously and the admin will not stand for it, and neither will I.

So grow some backbone and learn to laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.