• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welp didnt think I would make it

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*mumbles about those durned pups*

what's that ya say, Kulder? ya learnt a bit of Hi-Low? well, that's a good game, but if ya wanna make some real cash ya gotta learn five card stud, now that's a game... why I remember one time at the Blue Cow gin mill, ol' Trashcan McGurk and Ruby.... or was it Nancy... were playin' with some drifters and you should have seen the hand they bluffed their way .......

*wanders off*

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL@Dev

Now ya are gonna find out, what we mean when ya hear us say "if I'da known I was gonna live this long, I'da taken better care of myself!"
heheh

Congrats on another milestone bro :)

kulder

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uriah I already wish I had taken better care of myself but alas it was so much fun, oh and Devils bought my own present (which I always do) and not hair coloring hehe got a Nash

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uriah I already wish I had taken better care of myself but alas it was so much fun, oh and Devils bought my own present (which I always do) and not hair coloring hehe got a Nash

:postpics:

finally a chance to use that silly smiley

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you get the discount at Denny's yet Brother Kulder? :D

Congrats sir and many more to come I am sure :)

I am not old, I am just Grumpier than most :scholar: