• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Well Trained Red Cu For Sale

Quintessence

Journeyman
Want to smash around with a really sweet PVM Cu but don't have the time to train one? Well take a peak at this pup and see if he's the one for you!!! So far he loves to smash anything, from the abyss mini spawns, to nave or turtle dragon. This dog will eat anything you sick it on with great pleasure. There might be a chance he's red because he bathes in the blood of his opponents, but he's not telling me.

Strong in HP, and resists, he has already been fed several 120 scrolls, a few of which the skills have already reached legendary, and is at least GM in all the rest of his skills (except detect hidden...lol).

Residing on Atlantic shard, this beautiful beast could be yours today!!!

Currently accepting offers.

Supernova1.jpg Supernova1.jpg supernova3.jpg supernova4.jpg supernova5.jpg supernova6.jpg supernova7.jpg supernova8.jpg supernova9.jpg

Attachments

leet

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Any info on how well disco works with the new pets?

Am looking for one =)

@Quintessence

Also kind of dumb with pets here,

Why does one say 100.00 disco and the other is 120.00 disco?

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Any chance you will turn into an auction?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
crazy...enjoy... thee gold sink to nothingness

Quintessence

Journeyman
The dog has the potential to raise to 120 disco and 120 in healing as well. I only took it to GM level at the moment. As far as how well disco works, I'd say it goes rather well. I've seen this dog's disco kick off at numerous spawns and on a few bosses. The disco seems to have the same effect as a player disco, in that the disco'd creature dies much faster and the dog deals more dmg while it's opponent is disco'd.

@Merlin I've never done an auction on here before...is there a link you can offer where I can read up on it?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your words of wisdom are a blessing on this community. Keep up the good work.

OP:

Wait a second, you have to buy 120 scrolls for the pets now?
alas nothingkness is all it will become

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
The dog has the potential to raise to 120 disco and 120 in healing as well. I only took it to GM level at the moment. As far as how well disco works, I'd say it goes rather well. I've seen this dog's disco kick off at numerous spawns and on a few bosses. The disco seems to have the same effect as a player disco, in that the disco'd creature dies much faster and the dog deals more dmg while it's opponent is disco'd.

@Merlin I've never done an auction on here before...is there a link you can offer where I can read up on it?
We don't have any 'auction guides' but here are the Trade Forum official rules: Trade Forum Policies and Information , and here: Trade Forum Rules | Stratics Community Forums

Ultimately, what people usually do is set an end time (in example 9:00pm EST Sunday 5/21), and will set a 'reserve' which is the minimum amount the seller is willing to consider. Most good auctioneers usually use then "ten minute rules", which means that the final bid must stand for atleast 10 minutes without being out bid. So it can theoretically extend the auction past the final time. This prevents someone from 'sniping' an auction at the very last second before the end time. It gives the other bidders a final opportunity to outbid the high bid. That's my explanation in a nutshell - others can weigh in and say if there is anything I've missed. You can PM me or ICQ me if you have any other questions. :)

crazy...enjoy... thee gold sink to nothingness
You now have three posts in this thread that contribute nothing. They are not bids. Not questions or relevant comments.

If you have nothing to add to sale threads in Trader's Hall, please stay out of them.

Quintessence

Journeyman
Very much appreciated Merlin. :)

This little doggy just sold. Thank you again :)

Future dogs will be held in auction form.

Thank you all for your time and interest.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Should've put it up for auction... probably would've got more $. Good luck.

Quintessence

Journeyman
Yes sold.

There will be other dogs after they are trained up, currently working on filling a dog order so it may take a bit.