• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

well, sounds like it's not going to be ready for a long long time

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
every answer they give is "we'll have to discuss that" or "i don't know right now" - it sounds like they're 2 years away from releasing this expansion - that's not good - i thought they'd be much further along by now

they already said it won't be by xmas and that's months off

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
every answer they give is "we'll have to discuss that" or "i don't know right now" - it sounds like they're 2 years away from releasing this expansion - that's not good - i thought they'd be much further along by now

they already said it won't be by xmas and that's months off
I doubt 2 years, they said they are already pushing part of the new systems through QA.

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They said it was coming out next year. It sounds like they are just finishing up with design and getting started on fleshing out the world. Probably late spring/summer is when it will be released. But they won't commit to any date now because there is just no way to know when it is done.

Doomsday Dragon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They said it was coming out next year. It sounds like they are just finishing up with design and getting started on fleshing out the world. Probably late spring/summer is when it will be released. But they won't commit to any date now because there is just no way to know when it is done.
Exactly what I gathered. I guess it's good that I held out for this. I probably would have come back at the release though.

At any rate they are announcing it and I don't care if it does take 2 more years I will stay for it. Having this announced now means I have time to save up lots of gold for a gargoyle suit and other goodies when this is released.

I also look forward to a new client as I had high hopes for KR maybe this will correct much of the problems with it and maybe it will be something worth using.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A guildmate of mine is wondering if it's just dumb luck that this announcement was made today or if perhaps it's a reaction to Adventurine SA opening up the Darkfall Online beta registration this week.

Beefybone

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bahahaha! Bet you five bucks half the dev team doesn't even know WTF Darkfall is!

LOL @ delusional DF fans

N

Nosuperiors_Damnfewequals

Am I the only one that remembers this being announced a year ago? SA people, its been announced forever, and yall act like this is news?
Sounds like they announced it and never worked on it...

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From the sounds of it the move really put a kink in it. They were going over designs that the designers no longer work for the company. They mentioned basically revamping the whole thing, essentially.

Arcus

Grand Poobah
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bahahaha! Bet you five bucks half the dev team doesn't even know WTF Darkfall is!

LOL @ delusional DF fans

Money where mouth is - Ill bet $1000 . Care to find a suitable neutral party to hold the money?