• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Well, my last 6 month renewal.

L

Loqucious

I can't believe I'm even considering this, but last month I renewed my account for 6 months (this will put me at 7+ years of UO gaming) and I don't see a reason why I will do it again at the end of this payment.

I love this game, but it has not gone anywhere in so long that I just don't seem to find a reason to continue. Yes, I have my vendor house and I enjoy all the visitors, but restocking my vendors has become all I do.

I would REALLY like to see a retro shard, but I know that is not gonna happen.

Maybe there will be an expansion within this time period, THAT MAKES SENSE, and I will change my opinion. But, I have come to fear that the dev team has no vision for this game except to continue throwing pixel crack at us, which I find boring.

Not trying to put a damper on anyone's weekend, and I imagine nobody will really care, but this game has meant so much to me for sooooo long that I'm just amazed that I'm saying this and felt I had to put it in print.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is supposed to be a "big announcement" at next week's Seattle Town Hall.

I would guess SA expansion, weapon overhaul, server clustering (as opposed to merging), or legacy shard.

But, it could be more plants. :D

Let's see!

Every game that lasts in the years has lulls, people leave and then come back at the high points. I would just stick with paying if I were you (unless things are tight, of course), but not my call.

L

Loqucious

me too..... i love yer vendor house.......
Thank you very much, it has been my proud baby for over 4 years now. At the very least I will keep it stocked until the end, and if I do decide to call it quits I will do my best to find someone who would really like to have a popular vendor house. A good guild could really make the house amazing by selling not only the inexpensive PVP items that I currently sell, but also high end items like armor, scrolls, weps, etc,.

I truly think the popularity of the location could rival all the homes in Luna with the right owners because I get a tremendous amount of visitors every day at my one single location.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
me too..... i love yer vendor house.......
Thank you very much, it has been my proud baby for over 4 years now. At the very least I will keep it stocked until the end, and if I do decide to call it quits I will do my best to find someone who would really like to have a popular vendor house. A good guild could really make the house amazing by selling not only the inexpensive PVP items that I currently sell, but also high end items like armor, scrolls, weps, etc,.

I truly think the popularity of the location could rival all the homes in Luna with the right owners because I get a tremendous amount of visitors every day at my one single location.
Ya.. You really the main vendor restock house on napa...... theres one by yew gate... but hes way overpriced....And i just live by brit gate... so your house is not far from mine..

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it is sad im sorry to see you go may god be with you and take care of your health hugs

E

eccentricjules

I keep asking myself why I keep paying every 3 months just so my house wont fall...

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its better to pay for your house not to fall then have all your stuff gone when you decide to return

E

eccentricjules

Eh... I came back too. Go me. I need some mental help.
Well you are one more person I don't have to feel bad about not seeing! =) What ever would I have done without you around to kill me as I hunt for quest items and accidentally walk right through your spawn =P

Ghost of Gramps

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Think positive. Put yerself in my boots. I'ms retired goddamits, and all I have lefts is livings in da country, yellings at my grand kids, and still out feeding cows, pigs and chickens every mornings.

UO's my only outlets from dis here life. Goodness, uderwise, I woulds alreadys bees in da senior crack house (old folks home).

S

Sunrise

GoG

I could not agree more...also the ale tho :D Ale helps out.