• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Well my accounts are sold farewell

K

Krippy

I want to say farewell and to my friends and enemys I will miss you all. I will still log into icq if you want to talk. I want to say good bye to my FL family it was fun and had a lot of great memorys.

PaPa SmUrF

ps. if your looking for me I'm in DF so if you get an account look me up I'm under the same name there.

G

Gellor

Sad to see you sold your accounts :( Hopefully your new game will keep you occupied for a long time:thumbsup:

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want to say farewell and to my friends and enemys I will miss you all. I will still log into icq if you want to talk. I want to say good bye to my FL family it was fun and had a lot of great memorys.

PaPa SmUrF

ps. if your looking for me I'm in DF so if you get an account look me up I'm under the same name there.
Later man, miss your dismounts.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:yell:
You'll be back man!!! Nobody , I mean... Nobody quits UO. Accounts may be sold , stolen , lost and or eaten.. They still return.