• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Well im back... dunno how for long but it be quite a while..

X

XGod of UOX

Anyone still play this game. i see buncha of new names. no old ones. im at yew gat e in fel chilling. come by and say hi... would really appericate the help thanks!

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
game changed alot in the last five years. good luck with it.

X

XGod of UOX

Everythign Changes overtime omni but here we are today trying to relive the same game its not the game as it was once aka back in the day. thats fine it evoled alittle bit more in deph. ppl still complain about the same things back then. now it takes a bit more time to aquire gear grant that. but in the end same mechanics.same drama.uo just went from riding a bike to driving a car... or in uo terms a horse to a dragon.... so its really the same stuff as its always been ...

and omni to defend you.. you may not have been the best pvper and ppl still flame u for it on my other post. but hell u had heart and alteast you tryed your best.i dont have to shout out who i respect.

and to address you mr sorcon im leet collector money man.ppl used you to no extent.im sure you let them you got all the attention u needed for being rich out of ur mind.but your no markee dragon.so you cant even say you were the best at that.

and to address the people who think matt won the tournment... sorry where u acutally inisde the arena?>did you even see the spells casted? i dropped people b4 matt even knew what the ****ed happened. and to this day he will tell you that. i never got credit for it.my kill ratio was insane ... even at 105 magery vs 120 scrolled out twinkys. so for what i had broke as hell.i am the best and now ill write another chapter in uo for this generation. that i still remain the best simple as can beeeeeeee.

so for people who hated me and never really knew me i enjoy having enemys thats what makes me tic/let the flame burn to generate my existence.so bring your smug remarks and let the times roll.

heres a recap of what went down when ppl werent around...

silent death vs ryujinn. SL base. 3 to 0 ryu... then timmy came with his runic wep i ran for my life!!! SD come see me!

so many storys i could go on for ever well u all rember LEx? his my son we played shadowbane together. got his aim he will let u know our secert duels.

now that im bak your all geting youtubed when i own you.

B

BardMal

SD had class. At least when I knew him. A lot of people used to compare themselves to SD. I was never actually "friends" with the guy, but he was always civil with me and polite when we fought.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't play Legends at the time of your UO peek, and don't play now. But i would LOVE to see some youtube vids man. So best of luck, and welcome back!!!!

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am/was better at pvp than 80% of the people that play/played. My style has and always will be kamikaze style. I didnt use cheats/hacks/scripts so I honestly could give two turds about what people say to me. I was never afraid to go one v one, or even three v one. I enjoyed the game. What can I say. Was I the best? No, not even close. Was I one of the better ones, yup.

Bob knows that, thats why he talks all his trash. We had this rivalry going for like two years, we always seemed to fight each other on the field. He won some, I won some...but it always came down to smack talk and the rivalry blossomed on stratics lol. But now, Hes my boy. But still give me ****, Bob, :bowdown: to me.

I love Cash, but he literally played for every guild in UO ever. Seriously.

And Silent Death, he had no class. If you beat him it would be excuse after excuse, or he would yell at people for letting him die...and he ran his mouth alot. Not to mention he was one of the first to use a enhanced speed program. But thats enough about him.

Anyways, good luck on your come back. I would suggest a bigger shard like ATL if your looking for some action. I havnt played UO in two months now, and Im sure its not any bigger now than it was two months ago.

G

GM Duelist Matt

Better than 80%? Don't give yourself that much credit.

G

GM Duelist Matt

I thought we were gonna have a leet RP argument on the forums... you ruined my fun :(

S

Sorcon Gartius

Silent Death hacked Rockem Sockem, so there will never be an ounce of respect or class shed from me to that guy... Last I heard he was actually homeless after his mom quit paying his rent. I hated Silent Death so much I bought his account when he was behind on child support just to delete him.

Cash is Jesuz

Omnicron is the Ownage.

Matt rocks, Matt... We'll always have Spitfire, and I'll always have his neon green axe.

RyuJinn...See the other thread.

Rockem Sockem is UO.

JoO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I invented pvp on legends. Before I came over people worked spawns "together" YUCK. :p

X

XGod of UOX

omi do me a favor and just return to uo.... i miss you. k thks

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am/was better at pvp than 80% of the people that play/played. My style has and always will be kamikaze style. I didnt use cheats/hacks/scripts so I honestly could give two turds about what people say to me. I was never afraid to go one v one, or even three v one. I enjoyed the game. What can I say. Was I the best? No, not even close. Was I one of the better ones, yup.

Bob knows that, thats why he talks all his trash. We had this rivalry going for like two years, we always seemed to fight each other on the field. He won some, I won some...but it always came down to smack talk and the rivalry blossomed on stratics lol. But now, Hes my boy. But still give me ****, Bob, :bowdown: to me.
I love Cash, but he literally played for every guild in UO ever. Seriously.

And Silent Death, he had no class. If you beat him it would be excuse after excuse, or he would yell at people for letting him die...and he ran his mouth alot. Not to mention he was one of the first to use a enhanced speed program. But thats enough about him.

Anyways, good luck on your come back. I would suggest a bigger shard like ATL if your looking for some action. I havnt played UO in two months now, and Im sure its not any bigger now than it was two months ago.
Umm who are you again? :) Oh now I remember, the 80% and the won some thru me off.............

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I spelled thru right, just might not of used the right context of it mr english teacher :). Which should I have used....thru, threw, or through?

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I spelled thru right, just might not of used the right context of it mr english teacher :). Which should I have used....thru, threw, or through?
Thats a good point actually. Which one is it.

Threw is like I threw the ball.

I drove THROUGH Las Vegas the other night.

Thru, isnt a word.

A

Addicted

"Thats" isn't a word either

You can say "That is" or "That's"

I win?

Hah!

English is not even my native language!

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
thats is a word, i just for got the apostrophe..../palm forehead

X

XGod of UOX

people transfer shards to own more garbage players thats about it. not like its worth it lol