• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welcome

D

Deadly Shadow

Finally a place to roost. Hope everyone gets on and post post post

MageCruella

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi All!..mmm all fresh and clean, lets not be tracking mud all over! Please leave your shoes at the door. I miss my siggy.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
unless they're restricting them, you can put your siggy here, Cru

or build yourself a brandy-new one :D

*edit....... and uh, Legends? SP is on it's second posting page already... now I know they're a chatty bunch, but really, after a week doesn't anyone have anything to say?

N

Nosuperiors_Damnfewequals

and uh, Legends? SP is on it's second posting page already... now I know they're a chatty bunch, but really, after a week doesn't anyone have anything to say?
---

We are the strong silent type :)

D

Deadly Shadow

I think we are not to chatty yet is that all are either frustrated or having a great time figuring out this new forum which for me has been quite interesting. Or the folks are to busy with the events going on.:p

Dang now i lost my sig lol

D

Deadly Shadow

If he figures it out Cru, let me know. I had it til I put an Avatar in then it didnt show any more. Can't you do both?:confused:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeehaaa for you two!!!

now..... if it would let me load up Felix (found him!) I'd be all set