• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chinalilly

I have no idea. I can't even delete the darn thing. I added an "s5.jpg", instead of '5.jpg" and borrowed someone else sig that I'm hosting. Sorry to the owner of that sig /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Hopefull this one works, if not I'll just spam till I get it right seeing I can't edit and adjust it in an existing post.

A

Atmos

Bah..
Didnt like the change, since i was getting used to my uo boards, but i guess its good since it means 1 board less to post to. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Y

ymadril

Welcome to you all, OSI and myUO /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

This is gonna be MUCH interesting /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif

T

Trinity_X

Thank ya Blad, glad ya like it.

*Wishes she could find a pic of "The Squirrel Master" from half baked*

R

Ravenspyre

Guess I will post my howdy, though I got a long way to go to get to my original post count. 14653 plus whatever I got here is my old post count. LOL.

K

kricklen

Thanks for the welcome. Glad my sig works here, they banned it from MyUO, and i still dunno why.

B

Bob the Scribe

Hello to people new and old.

MyUo Nick = TazDevil

Has anyone seen the rhyme I wrote, I've lost the thread it was in. My god where am I. I've lost the building I was in. I'll stick to coffee, that tea realy does wierd thkngs with the mind.

B

BaldEagle

Looks likes it's fixed Peaches.

I see ***** cats.

Take Care,
BaldEagle

B

Bob the Scribe

OK, panic over I found what I was looking for.

Welcome all you newbies,
Welcome one and all,
Remeberer you can't run,
untill you learn to crawl.

It may seem strange now,
You are starting from a new,
But there are lots of people,
With helping hands for you.

You went from being GM,
On the boards at MyUO,
But if you post a little,
Your title will surely grow.

I started as a newbie,
I didn't know Adam from Eve,
But the kind a friendly people,
Helped me with my Plea's.

If you have a question,
Just post it on the boards,
And you will get your answers,
From the helping hoards.

Feel free to speak your mind,
You don't have to hold it back.
We are all happy to help,
In the knowledge that you lack.

So enjoy your time here,
Make it a happy place,
And if you are realy eager,
Theres a place to post your face.

B

BaldEagle

*laughs*

I was just coming back to say I found it.

Great poem.

Look at Bob
He's a poet
Doesn't know it
But his feet show it
Cause they're Longfellows

Peace,
BaldEagle

S

Silver_Blade

Yeah - hi....

Where's Greywolfe? I'm sure he's glad the "Daily Hot Topic" Board is no more, given that he frequently had trouble finding topics for it... /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif

G

I would like to say " Welcome" to all new ppl here now, from the old osi uo boards, and i hope they enjoy their stay here.

i've been on these boards for quite some time now, and i can tell you ppl that these boards are fun to read, escpecially the UHALL !!!!

/php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

*grabs a coffee*

D

Dragoon

I agree. I quit visiting the Stratics site because of the over done pop-up ads and the slow board response. Hopefully, they'll clean up their act.

A

Ashton Myr

the boards are running rather quick today...YAY for Stratics...at least for now...la

B

Bob the Scribe

Just bookmark the pages that you visit the most and you will avoid having to see those dreaded pop-up ads.

<blockquote><hr>

the boards are running rather quick today...YAY for Stratics...at least for now...la

<hr></blockquote>
I believe we might have a certain Scoundrel in our midst.... ;-)

G

they're intermittenly sluggish for me...but it's no wonder. checked the "who's online" and there's about 5 times the number usually on this time of the morning.

ah well...a hearty welcome to all the new folks anyway...and the transition seems to be going lots better than i thought it would (for now, anyway)

G

for me, the boards go quick today !!!

or maby i am a slow person.... /php-bin/shared/images/icons/tongue.gif

G

@All:
Greetings all and well met. *looks around* Nice to see some names I know *g*

@ymadril
Question... do you use that poem in your sig in your profile? I kinda feel I have read it before *is a notorios profile reader*...hmm...

D

Deforciant

Yeah, I was rarely going here ever since I moved to MyUO Boards. Now since those boards will be gone, I think that I will be coming here a lot more. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Z

Zircon Jenva

*strokes the boards lovingly*

Good boards, Nice boards.......OH Wait!! That ain't the boards!!!

*wanders away blushing*

N

Noxin-Europa

I guess I'll be visiting Stratics a lot more than normal now then.
It's a strange turn up for the books, but it does make a lot of sense, I just hope Stratics can handle the load, and is willing to review any users that were banned pre-move. I have a couple of friends who got themselves banned from stratics, it would be nice to see them able to use the boards again given that they suddenly became much more important.

T

the REAL dupre

actually im disgusting to be forced here. i feel let down by EA and that my opinions truely wont be heard and my view noted here.

and its nice to see the dev team posting to reassure, for all of what? 2 weeks?

like people who join a gym, go everyday in there 1st 2 weeks, then stop going. Great move, NOT. Youll get nothing but contempt from me from now on, if i decide to post here at all. You have no real idea what players want, thats why EA is failing miserably in the online market. Im just another number to you, you do as you please, AoS showed that.

L

Lab

Thank you
I hope that the wait on login and posting will become shorter.
Gets another cup of coffee and waits.

H

Helios_OSI

<blockquote><hr>

that lawn chair is one of the l33t dungeon doom rares, Helios being the ultra k3wl dewd he is, knew just what series of dark fathers to treat to an ale(and deadly poison), after which he knew which cracks in the floor to avoid and which ones to put spackle on to be able to cross, after that was done, he knew which levers to fix with the golden sprocket and was rewarded with the ultra cool artifact level 12 lawn chair. Hope this answers any lingering questions about that one. =)

<hr></blockquote>

DoH! You said you wouldn't tell!

I

imported_Bluebottle

I'd say lawn-chairs are the order of the day - but where's my cocktail and shades?

W

whitefangs

unless I see a serious increase in dev team posts, i'm really going to be unhappy in having to deal with this slower, much more heavily advirtised board. If I have to see one more half screen, text blocking, EQ ad with that stupid frog guy on it, i'm just going to quit coming here. That's not true of course, because then i'd be dooming myself to never come here, cuz god knows stratics is going to keep advirtising EQ infront of me forever. I used to love stratics, even worked for them for a while as a shard reporter, and i understand that they have to make their money and all, but jesus jumping christ on a pogo stick! What can I do to stop the stupid EQ banner ad from coming across my screen every time! I'd actually pay $5 a month just to not see that frickin thing!

G

*shuffles in* Yeah, I'm here... have to feed my addiction somehow.
Glad to see a lot of others from uo.com have started posting already /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif.

K

KaraMuro

Pfffft, only lvl 12? I bet there's a lazyboy in there that's about 15 or so. :&gt;

Kara

I

imported_Prince Erik

shh... don't give them any ideas!

*You see Dor grabbing a pen and taking notes .. "mmm extra money to BLOCK adds.. great idea!"*

ooops too late

Glad to see there's a few friendly faces from my old stratics days running around, though. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

-P.E.

A

Asmodi_Mhul

Ok, I'm here kicking and screaming all the way.
Fine, I'll adapt and pretend to like it......until it grows on me I guess.
Howsabout OSI at least kick a server or three Stratics way? First day here and the boards are as slow as me trying to get to WBB right now on a 56k.

It's still good to see all you familiar faces = )
And to start this off right I will say ONE thing nice about stratics......
Gotta love bein able to turn off sig pics = P
I know I do want to see your sigs, but no pics makes things just a wee bit easier to get away with reading these boards at work.
..and now for my biggest gripe...well besides the slowness.
Do away with the bloody spyware! Don't sell my email address or I will hunt you down and do bad things with all of your email addresses as well, I promise~!

jrs99/Asmodi_Mhul

A

Asmodi_Mhul

<blockquote><hr>

jesus jumping christ on a pogo stick!

<hr></blockquote>
That's the first I've ever heard of this but damn that was just kinda funny.

T

Tarkus

Thanks for the welcome!

I've been lurking here for years and now seems a good time to join the festivities /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

M

molinaro

Nice to see you made it along with the rest of us. I have a couple questions, that I hope you, or someone else could answer.

1) Are there specific forums we should post in if we want to try and get an answer from one of the OSI devs? If we post something in one of the profession forums, like tinkering, or smithing, or on one of the shard specific forums, does it have just a good a chance at being answered?
Or do you plan on paying special attention to certain forums, and we should focus our questions to the dev team in those forums?

2) Are there more original board members here, or is the group of people comming over from uo.com a larger group? Because if the new group is larger... then this board is now OURS!!! na na na na na.

Glad to be somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.