• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Welcome To The Smoke Shop! Majors, Legendaries, Splinters & More!

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Located On Atlantic Inside Luna Walls!

Enjoy First Come First Serve! Will Be Restocked Weekly With Different Items!

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you were high when u set your prices lol you have junk for 100-150m lol
I am high all the time! Regardless though,

Don't buy it then, as I said items will be rotated out weekly. Don't like the price wait till next round of items to check it again, or don't check it at all, plenty of good stuff will be rotated in if it hasn't already been grabbed.

Last edited:

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Personally Ive bought stuff off of the vendors for 100m and sold for 500m so I appreciate this shop very much,.
That's what im talking about! I am just going to be tossing numerous amounts of stuff on there some things I just don't have time to auction off so you'll score deals here and there if you keep an eye out!

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We/they are giving this thread free bumps and are attracting the attention of other ppl... you should be thankful :)
I can have plenty of friendly people talk in this thread if I need to get it bumped lol. I rather not have the spammmage!

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tried but i get stuck when creating a new char for some reason. Gonna keep an eye out though.
Thanks pal!

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Had to remove a couple of posts due to personal attacks and quoting the personal attacks, please keep the thread on track.

Free Bump ;)

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im sorry but...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL AT THESE PRICES! HAVE YOU LOST YOU MIND?!
Nope I am just lazy and don't have time to price 100s of items. Don't like the price don't buy it, check back later when it drops if you have an eye on an item. All items will be rotated with prices cuts and new items added weekly.

Thanks for the comment though have a lovely day.

:heart: SW

Worker Bee

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
ok well I have a ton of stuff with identical mods of pieces your asking 100m for, I'd be more than happy to sell them to you at a 1/3 of the price then soul, 670799960

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok well I have a ton of stuff with identical mods of pieces your asking 100m for, I'd be more than happy to sell them to you at a 1/3 of the price then soul, 670799960
As I said earlier I have 100s of pieces to sort through weekly.

Thank you for the offer though.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@Captn Norrington you need to clean this thread back up, no need for the incompentance of others to be mucking up the thread.

@SoulWeaver, If you get any arms with 15fire/20lrc/3-4MR I will buy!! Any other mods would be a perc :)
I already removed the posts that were breaking rules, for me to remove the rest I'd need the original poster (Soulweaver) to request it. I'm happy to clean it up if he wants.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
New Items Added.

Reduced Many Prices

Added More Items To The Second Vendor As Well Some SI 10 Pieces

1 Pair Of Studded Sleeves

Int 3
SI 10
SR 3
MR 1
LMC 8
LRC 20
17/19/18/18/19 Unenhanced

Last edited:

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bump, Restocked With More Loot & More To Come

5m, 10m, 15m, 25m, and even a 500k Vendor set up!

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bump, Restocked With More Loot & More To Come

1M, 5m, 10m, 15m, 25m, and even a 500k Vendor set up!