• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welcome to the July Event Thread!!

EMWillow

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
July 2014!!!

Wednesday, July 2nd 7pm PDT: General HOC
HoC Meeting moved to Sunday July 6th at 3pm PDT to give players time to attend. Sorry about that!!

Wednesday, July 9th 7pm PDT: The Water's Fury
{reserved}
Wednesday, July 16th 7PDT: Into the Deep
Wednesday, July 23rd 7PDT The Final Wave
Wednesday, July 30th 5PM PDT: Meeting of High Counsel Governors

Note reserved space for events pending HOC discussions or other fun stuff if I am free. :heart:

Last edited:

BadBart

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I bookmarked it....emailed it, took a photo of it and tweeted twitted and printed the screen.

now for you being a smarty pants i will now bring gold to your em mailbox like i do to Bennu! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA @EM_Bennu

Last edited:

EMWillow

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
I bookmarked it....emailed it, took a photo of it and tweeted twitted and printed the screen.

now for you being a smarty pants i will now bring gold to your em mailbox like i do to Bennu! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA @EM_Bennu
It is an honor to be thought of in the same sentence as @EM_Bennu!!!! Thank you!

EMWillow

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Thank you everyone who attended July's events on Sonoma! I hope you are having a wonderful time and to see more of you in August!
The August event thread has been made sticky above. See you there!!