• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welcome To Lake Austin FCB Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belshazzar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wanted to say Hello to everyone and welcome to the Lake Austin chapter of the FCB. Granted I know our shards population is very small but we do have some very very avid fisherman in the game. I plan on having events, net tosses, big fish contest etc as much as time permits me.

Requirements for joining the FCB will require you to visit the FCB website, apply to join, and have a fishing skill. I will post up pictures and location as well as place runes throughout the game accessible for players whom wish to visit the FCB guild house on Lake Austin which has a public library, and will show many wonderful fisherman decorations.

If you have any questions or thoughts please contact Symrustar in game as she is my character who runs the FCB.

Again welcome to the FCB!

V/r
Symrustar

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.