• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welcome To Chessy

EM Vladimere

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
New Shard Forum's have been made for the Event Moderators. :thumbup:

Hopefully we (EM's) are going to be able to use this forum to bring needed information to the players. :thumbsup:

When we get information we need passed to the players it will be done here and by the Town Event Criers like Reuben in Luna Bank. :eyes:

New steps are being taken to bring the community and the EM's closer togeather

Please, Lets not have alot of rants and raves or flameing in this forum :twak:

EM Vladimere :)

T

Tancred RedStar

Glad to see you and Dudley now have a way to communicate with the players on the web!

N

Nastia Cross

I just hope someone lets them know, looks like that post was from September of last year...

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
These have been up for a long time. So information will be updated here by them. I've been wanting to blab my mouth for soooooo long and tell everyone about these.

Rather excited!!!

Tatania Karthina

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
YAY!!! Do we get Ice Cream here and is Clompin allowed?

"I'm so good at being bad." - The Vampire Lestat - Anne Rice

L

Luna Rossa

Yes! This is fantastic!

Well done!

All aboard for the Chesapeake Express!

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Welcome to stratics Vladimere and Dudley

N

Nastia Cross

Thanks Gareth,

Its hard to keep a secret as long as you did about the new forums :thumbup1:

It was just as hard for us too to keep the secret :)

EM Vladimere
I can imagine, especially with everyone upset over the lack of updates on the "official" EM website. No need for that one anymore.

Glad to see you've been given permission to start posting on the forums!

B

Brucie Kibbutz

Welcome Vlad, appreciate all your hard work.

Appreciate your visits to fel and all the time you spend online. Of course, playing an EM has to be a little more fun than playing a normal character. Assuming you can get passed the rants of "gimme" everywhere you go.

Winfield

Adventurer
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
This is a really, really nice bulletin board ... we can say so much more than the few lines at the HOC bulletin board. Thanks EMs for your great work.

Winfield
Old Man and Governor of PaxLair Statehood

Cheever

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to the forums! Glad to hear that you guys can post to keep us updated with ease.

J

Jhym

Excellent, I'm glad you both can tell us what's out and about now.

I would suggest that any plot or story arcs that you complete that you mark somewhere in the discussion or lock associated threads so we know they are done.

I also am glad to see more permanent things appearing here and there in the lands, I am very much a fan of our illustrious history and enjoy seeing more appear.

Thanks for working to keep things interesting!!

And if you require anyone's help you just have to ask, we Chesapeakians are pretty helpful at times.

:popcorn:

EM Vladimere

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We are trying to see how well this forum will work for us now and in the future.

Its a little slow to start but it starting to progress along.

Hopefully the players will book mark this forum and check it often.

As I was not used to having a forum to post the events and arc I am a little slow at updating the information

EM Vladimere