• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welcome to all things Iantown!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Thank you Petra!:heart:

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
About this forum... It falls under all of the RoC rules. This is a community forum for the fine folks of Iantown. Visitors are welcome, of course. Just as in Iantown. Make yourselves at home.

Just please realize that this is not the Siege forum... This is Iantown Town Hall. It is for and about our little community. Don't mess with Iantown, keep your trash to yourselves.

Have a nice day now, ya hear?

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
About this forum... It falls under all of the RoC rules. This is a community forum for the fine folks of Iantown. Visitors are welcome, of course. Just as in Iantown. Make yourselves at home.

Just please realize that this is not the Siege forum... This is Iantown Town Hall. It is for and about our little community. Don't mess with Iantown, keep your trash to yourselves.

Have a nice day now, ya hear?
And that's why this will be a quiet forum...

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I am not looking to make a lot of noise here... *chuckles* I will be more involved here after the wedding. I am a bit distracted.

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh BTW sir, I had a lovely tour of a Ter-Mur taverny home this morning.
That tour led to a GiL town tour.

Git with Bruin, said the gargoyly person with a GiL tag to me, to see if we can hook up our respective player run towns, with teleporter house tiles.

*after the wedding I suppose* since ye a bit distracted and all ! :)

And welcome new neighbors to IANTOWN...that be a Scroupulous Falco fellow, a Doive and some peculiar odd kin to a Troop. The latter needs a mailbox to their home yet, cuz I have nowhere to drop off any belated easter eggs without a mailbox attached to that latter house. And the purple shoe fairy maker can not deposit no purple shoes there..which is odd for some kin, to the purple shoe maker, to have no mailbox !

Also the Iantown Chainletter mailbox bag is ........'I think' still embedded and stuck in Luka's mailbox. Chain letter began via someone named Jazz which then was forwarded a few times to homes out there and then... IT DIED ! Some lil lass bride to be, surely needs to empty her zillion plus items, out of her mailbox and send the Iantown chain letter on it's merry way if indeed the Iantown chainletter is still in there and not passed onward yet !! :)

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And welcome new neighbors to IANTOWN...that be a Scroupulous Falco fellow, a Doive and some peculiar odd kin to a Troop.
I'm a bit odd and a bit peculiar :party:

Oh and what a handsome devil that Doive is, which his wonderfully striking hair :lol:

ScottishHero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
/wave

I always liked the old 'Guild Forums' part of stratics, glad it's coming back in a sense.

S

Seren Devonf

Heya all,

I am sporting two houses down there now. One is Seren's and the other is Mayor McCheese. I have not done anything with McCheese yet really, waiting a week to possibly relocate it some.

Seren

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:) Careful, or someone may begin to build an Iantown Houses Relocation permits ... home town ^ town hall building, or build a therapy hospice to serve as a migratory freespirited movers' addiction, hospital. :)

*signed*

The Queen of Moving homes, all around or collapsing em entirely, just to move em over 2 tiles !

rolleyes:

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Iantown is about being yourself. No guild required. No judgements on your play style. Just a small community that cares for one another.