• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Welcome EM Willow!

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Welcome to Baja!

We have some unique characters so watch out.

WildStar

EMCrysania

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Baja!

We have some unique characters so watch out.

WildStar
EM Willow is doing her event training mission on Baja , so please everyone come out & enjoy the event! After the event, we will meet at the EM Hall and ask for constructive feedback on how she's done :) And nooo James. you can not give her a cloak to wear :p

Last edited:

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Maybe she'll know how to rid Magincia of termites? *looks hopeful*

Fig_The_Ancient

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I RESEMBLE THAT REMARK!!!...Welcome to my insanity....that should be "our insanity"...no it shouldn't...YES IT SHOULD!!!.....Shut up you....THE VOICES IN MY HEAD!!!!!!!....

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hence, why my home is Baja! Welcome to our madness, EM Willow. If we don't have major storms again, I will be there to help Sluggy, Amber, Fig, Wild and all the rest of these wackos, welcome you to Baja. *curtsey*

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hence, why my home is Baja! Welcome to our madness, EM Willow. If we don't have major storms again, I will be there to help Sluggy, Amber, Fig, Wild and all the rest of these wackos, welcome you to Baja. *curtsey*
I'd be offended. But I can't. Its true. *sighs* But I do know of a llama who is truly looking forward to greeting the new EM in his own unique way

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now why don't you look around, you
See her everywhere
Many of you used her body
Many combed her hair
And in the hollow of the night
When you are cold and numb
You hear her talking freely then
She's happy that you've come
She's happy that you've come

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would appreciate it if somebody would let me know whether this new figure in our society is worth the honour of my presence.

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lendih stop it

please forgive him em wilow, his toast cauht fire in this morning and now he is be an old pancake all day :heart:

welcome to baja! is good to meet you and i hope we can be frends

EMCrysania

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hate to burst so many bubbles, but EM Willow is moving on. She was here just for her training event.