• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welcome c0rey! New Event!

Cooper11

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I am happy to announce that we have found a guild leader! C0rey has decided to step forward and take the position of Guild Leader!!! For those of you who don’t know about our guild, you can find our forum here. Now, I think that c0rey has taken a big step, and with that comes a big celebration! I will be holding a Toon Party on Sunday, May 22 at 1:00pm ET/ 12:00pm CT/ 11:00am MT/ 10:00am PT/ 9:00am AT! This party will be totally maxed out, so I hope to see you there. Please comment below if you can make it! I would also like to announce a joint event between ToonTown Stratics and Toons United! Who’s up for a bean fest? That’s right you can jump online at 3:00pm Eastern ~ 2:00pm Central ~1:00pm Mountain ~ Noon Pacific ~ 8:00pm GMT on Sunday, May 22. I would also like to remind you of the event we are having on Saturday, May 21. You can check out the details here. Now, because I posted the advertisement for a guild leader and got a response so quickly, I would like to keep the offer up. If you are an experienced ToonTown player and meet these qualifications, then you can apply for co-leader. See you around Town!

C

c0rey

I beleive I will be able to make it. And of course I jumped on the offer :O)