• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welcome Back Norrington

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i quit watching the soap opera a while back, where are we now,
who's sleeping with who and who is out to kill each other?

Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives.....

that one is for all us old players who grew up with out moms watching that in the afternoon.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Trouble makers deserve 2nd 3rd etc etc chances here why not Captn Norrington ? He makes 1 mistake, and get thrown under the bus well I say don't like that he is back on staff oh well live with it

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trouble makers deserve 2nd 3rd etc etc chances here why not Captn Norrington ? He makes 1 mistake, and get thrown under the bus well I say don't like that he is back on staff oh well live with it
Pol Pot made one little silly mistake, give him another chance!

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Stop pancakes and lets take it from here, look on the bright side. Captn Norrington love being a mod and did well. We do not need a "do we want Norrington as mod" poll here, we all know, it will be a big YES :p

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here your speaking your mind, and yet nothing has been done to you. Ya that's really corrupt. As opposed to older days you would have received a warning and 24 hr ban.

There not cracking enough heads to keep posters in line now a days.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
This thread will not be locked, but it was cleaned up and moved to the appropriate forum. I would like to publicly remind some participants in this thread to brush up on our current Rules which forbid trolling, and discussing moderators actions. This is not the place to air grievances or attack current, ex, or returning staff.

Thank you.