• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Weirdness in EALand re: my founder sim from BF.

T

TKSpeedy1

Ok, I just had to laugh....I logged in to my oldest sim that just came from BF. In my sim's e-mail was an e-mail from EALand from 2003 and it said I had a sim job in the robot factory and gave my position and everything. Got a chuckle out of that since EALand didn't exist in 2003 and this is 2008. Not to mention the fact that I never had a sim job.

C

calvinscreeksim

I logged into my CC sim when it merged and I was surprised to find a full list (at least 20 messages) from the sims online thing saying I missed days at work, and joined new jobs ect....from 2004. It happens quite regularily to me, but I haven't had an EA-land message...yet. lol