• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Weird Things Today With Refining

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The effect on DCI isn't coming out as it should, depending on the number of resists that are affected. (I haven't been able to get a pieces with only 2 affected resist caps yet. Will post if I get one.)

Also, I got Invulnerability-level plating from a Fortification-level component and the same with a Hardening-level component. A Protection-level component made a Fortification-level plating. (A Defense-level component did make a Defense-level plating.) Did this two times, once with the scour set and the second time with the polish set and the same thing happened each time with regard to the level of the final plating, i.e., it did not match up with the level of the component I started with.

Also, the flask and braid weights are back to one stone each.

Edited to add: I made plating out of a Shielding component (which supposedly is not supposed to be available in the final publish but you still get it from the barrels???) and it made Protection-level plating. And Guarding-level components made Hardening-Level plating.

Last edited:

CaesarCoW

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks to me that with ringmail, you'll get a +1 def or +1 resist, regardless of level of ingredient. So with the lowest level ingredient, you get +1, -1 resist cap, as it shows in the pic with green circle, making it a total of +2 def. But maybe I don't know what you're talking about =(

Last edited: