• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Weird lag?

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone have weird lag on Legends lately? Been trying to train up some chars in Shame and I'm hitting like 10-second lag pockets, but my ICQ/Ventrilo aren't lagging during same time frame. Can't tell if it's on my end, and the client somehow, or UO, or what.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I've been getting some of those lately when fighting icy ogre lords and white wyrms.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
getting em doing tmaps and ilsh spawns, freeze up for what seems like forever, then come back just in time to see it go gray LOL
I laugh, but it's getting seriously annoying

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks guys. Hm, I guess I'll stick to hunting with my ninja on Mud Pies, hehe. I can lag there and my dog form HPR will keep me alive. Was trying to kill tougher stuff with my mage but the lag wasn't working for my EV casting, haha. Mud Elemental said sup and killed me and my horse ;).

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yeah, yesterday I got it when training my unbonded white wyrm against icy ogre lords in Ice.
The ogre lord decided that I was a softer target, lag hit me and when it was back I was seeing all grey.
Never before I ran so fast to find a healer. lol
I just hope those go away soon.