• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

weird gp weight

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
did we get something changed can carry alot NOW!!!!!!!!! of gold likes it

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Over on UHall a player posted that Origin received Publish 58 this evening, however I can not find official EA confirmation of this, or a list of changes.

Do the bags of sending work like they did before ... Not charge by weight?

T

Tom Bombadilll

Yes bags of sending work like they used to, YOU can send a full pile of gold for only one charge. And yes gold weight seems to be different, I can carry up to about 75k on my one char and not be over wieght yet lol ^^, I hope it stays that way I like it! lol

T

Tamsin

I also noticed packies can carry a lot more now too - seems like almost 3X as much as before...

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm hoping it's an intended change! It's great to take out more than 4 red deaths before having to bank. :D