• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Weird and annoying happenings at tht Turtle Spawn

Mayhem

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yesterday while I was doing the turtle spawn I had a few odd occurrences happen.

While in on the tiger/ape stage, I was getting absolutely slammed, I have done it multiple times without issue and thought I had it down pretty well. But I could not maintain my stamina and the slowed swing speed resulted in way too many deaths.( frustrating deaths I might add, like to 2 apes and one tiger....that just shouldn't happen)

Once I got the Dragon Turtle to pop, I got things rolling pretty quickly and then the stam thing happened again...ran off to heal up, came back and the bubble attack was happening, but no turtle to be seen, just bubbles materializing out of thin air..(I am using the classic client) I logged out and in and he was back. I had him positioned a little ways down from the alter far away from any spawn....but, a small dino came down for some reason which really kinda messed things up. Dismount/disarm = bad combo....I ran, gray screened...rezzed, came back to see the Dragon Turtle killing the dino....

The stam thing is puzzling...its almost like I wasn't leaching it back....I have 183 stam, and while cursed it drops to 162 ish...use a bladed staff with 75hll/75hml/50hsl/50hld/45 di...I was down into the 30's and 40's stam multiple times...I have never had this happen before to this extent, I normally AI him down once I get thru that stupid you cant hit me phase....was this just a bugged instance or is there some mechanic I am unaware of that decide to rear its ugly head finally? Couple that with crap loot and no 120's, yeah, heck of a run....