• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Weee bit of advice please

Dorset

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just after a little guidance on my template please people!

Returning player and im keen to try out the Necro Tamer, looks good fun from what ive read. Mostly looking to use this char to hunt champs with or large spawns. So just seeing if this is a workable template. I know i dont have vet on here but could change that for med if thats an option and just hope i can rely on a suit for mana regen.

Max Skill Points 705

Taming 100 (jewls 110)
Lore 100 (jewls 110)
Necro 100 (+20 midnight bracers)
Spirit S 105 (+15 jewls & tailsman)
Magery 100 (+15 book)
Eval 100 (+15 book)
Med 100

Any advice would be great, thanks in advance.

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well for mana regain if you are casting offensive spells you will be running in wraith form... 120 necro/ss means as long as you are kicking out some damage with spells you shouldn't have any problems with mana! if you get purged or anything just re cast the wraith form and keep plugging away... drop the med for VET for sure. I am working towards a similar template and run a necro/mystic/mage.... very powerful char... the taming aspect means you have a tank for the boss at champs or if you run with pets with lower HP but high damage output like a bake/beetle combo you can do an insane amount of DPS with this char...

corpse skin,flamestrike with the right slayer book can take my mage to almost to full mana from around half my mana pool! I have no problem spamming things like chain lightning and meteor swarms ect and they all kick out decent damage... never need to invest mana on summons as you have pets watching your back (all the best stuff is at the front though so i ask them to watch my front.....)

have a play around with the char as you are working towards your skills, if you run with a -0 mage wep you can even use curse wep for another way of healing...

its a great combo.