• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wednesday & Thursday events..any news?

C

cheerful

And has there been any more sightings of the seed pods?

Ta

T

thelust6

Found them at four locations so far, two of them being at brit gate and cove orc fort respectivley.

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Err, I've missed a few events lately .. I keep forgetting about them :cursing:

Can anyone give me some info on the seed pods please?

I did notice some at ilshenar spirit gate i think a day or two ago .. looks like 2 green spiders silk. I tried to pick em up but it wouldn't let me.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I spotted those ones too and wondered what the heck they were. Could someone please point us poor overworked folks that have missed stuff in the general direction of info to catch us up? :)

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from Nathans notes

Sunday 3rd May 2009

Nathan Hawke paced around his small unfurnished room. Omens and portents. A wedding in Cove? That mirrored the tragedy of the recent "wedding" between Hannah and Dorian. He had risked the kingdom for this one life - why? Because its the right thing to have done he told himself. We cant leave even one good honest citizen lost if there is a chance.

And what of Hannah? She had asked to join the Royal Guard, but she needed more training first. Nathan smiled. As soon as he had brought up this idea with the people of Sosaria they had accused him of scheming... this was getting hard for a man like Hawke to keep having to think and explain every single action.

And now this Cove festival and more omens. Firstly he had seen the fortune teller who told him that a woman would be a part of his life - this must mean Hannah - and also the card of Death. And more astonishingly the fortune teller mentioned the Queen of Shadows, a reference surely to Melissa the Shadow Lord. But what did it all mean?

Shortly after this the Orcs of Cove attacked the market, or rather, they sent a scout from the nearby camp to the market and they seemed to be making some plans. The bodies were searched and a parchment was found on one of the bodies with some written "orders" on it. general consensus of opinion was that the orders were simple and something along the lines of "smashing the stupid humans" and "something about a magic town". Nathan's intelligence was correct then.

The orcs were up to something and this was the beginning...

So he called the Guards to the Lyceum in Moonglow and we searched for Orcs, soon enough we did discover 3 orc boats full to breaking point of orcs. They piled out and started fighting, but in the mayhem someone noticed an orc gather up a seen pod and vanish with it. Nathan has set us the task to find as many more seed pods as we can and report it to him (next meet as far as I know is sunday at the lyceum dance 8pm, uk time)
We have also been told to try and think what the Orcs might be up to

C

cheerful

Thanks for the info.
Think we need to find out what the seed pods do and then that will tell us what the orcs are up to.
Cant make a conection between the recent events and the emergence of the orcs though. Orcs and shadow lords ? strange bed fellows!

S

Seasseragh

Cant make a conection between the recent events and the emergence of the orcs though. Orcs and shadow lords ? strange bed fellows!
Not as such. The orcs were part of the invasion forces in Trinsic and most of the forces unleashed to capture Clainin and Hannah.
Also the SLs could easily pass themselves off as someone else and only the orc brass and shamen know it´s them. (The orc dropping that note could write after all)

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
only thing I have thought of for the pods is they might produce some kind of poison perhaps as the note that was found refers to smashing humans. Perhaps the location of the seed pods might help too.