• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Wedding rings and invitations

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As the title says, I'm always looking for wedding rings and especially the invitations. Sets are even better.

Preferably on Europa or Atlantic.

Please PM me on the forum if you have anything for sale :).

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wedding rings:

Two Hearts Forever Bound , Goldie And ExOdus
Until The End Of Time, Love Darkmoore
Here Is My Heart Cade, Guard It Well
Beloved Bride Of Cobalt
This Ring Is A Token Of My Love Forever, Love Peaches
A Wedding Ring

all these rings are blessed and can be locked down

Wedding invitations:

for Sammy Lovell and Sam Lovell (x2)
for Alton and Queen Shay (x2)
for Urk and Shara (x2)
for Lynn and Wesley

Items are on Atlantic
Let me know if you are interested on anything, icq 16551611

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bump. Managed to make deals with nearly everyone, aside from some available on shards other than EU and Atl. Thank you Olcher and Apetul among others. Very smooth deals and very kind traders/collectors.

Still looking for more however, so if you have any available please PM me or contact me on ICQ: 401878590.

Zane_Xander

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
< has 10,000! diamond wedding band. Gold Ring, on Atlantic. 85M Very rare @10,000 diamonds

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
< has 10,000! diamond wedding band. Gold Ring, on Atlantic. 85M Very rare @10,000 diamonds
This is not rare, there are tons of them out there and 10k is quite common.

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:)
I am only looking for GM-created weddings rings and those that came from the Magic Moments service.

Incidentally I'm also looking for other deeds and items from the Magic Moments service if anyone has any available. Including, but definitely not limited to, birthday invitations and certificates.

Zane_Xander

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:)
I am only looking for GM-created weddings rings and those that came from the Magic Moments service.

Incidentally I'm also looking for other deeds and items from the Magic Moments service if anyone has any available. Including, but definitely not limited to, birthday invitations and certificates.
why would you want someone else rings. I thought they are inscribed.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have the right to charge anything you'd like, but your item is never going to sell at that price. The only way it will sell even at 3m is if the buyer is inexperienced or new to the game. I just sold a 10k diamonds piece of jewelry for 250k on my vendor. I hope someone didn't con you into buying theirs for a high price with the promise you could sell for millions. :( If you'd like history on the multi-gem jewelry, feel free to PM me.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Source? Tons? no there arnt many..thats willing to give them up.

No, 10k is quite common. I'm really sorry. If it is invaluable to you, you should hold onto it.

I can show you one at a shop on Europa that has been sitting there for 999k. PM if you're interested. If it was worth above that I would have bought it to resell. :)

Last edited:

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
why would you want someone else rings. I thought they are inscribed.
They are inscribed. It's part of UO history and I guess everyone has their little niche.

As for your ring, they could be made by tinkers back in the day. You could make a diamond ring and simply target a stack of xxxxx diamonds (up to the stack limit of 60000) and create a ring with xxxxx diamonds. You'd only use 1 diamond, so you're left with the stack minus 1. People made rings with all sorts of quantities. I'd say the 60k rings are relatively common as the biggest number was the most ambitious. The Tree Ornament jewellery was made in a very similar fashion, you'd target a Christmas tree.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not to derail but I collected this jewelry for many years and I have to say 10k is way more common than 60k, and for some reason 2001 diamond pieces are common.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
60k pieces are hard to find in my experience, particularly the non-diamond ones.

Even though it only used one stone, someone had to have the funds to buy that many stones to begin with. This bug was around in 2000/2001 and gold wasn't as abundant as it is now. Not to mention they didn't have a 500 stock count on the vendor as I recall. They started at 20 and you have to build the amount (and I think the price went up as you did although I might be wrong on this).

Folks made pieces in amounts they thought would be appealing. These were round/even numbers such as 100, 1k, 5k, 10k, 20k, 50k, 60k. They also made novelty pieces for the years 2000, 2001, 2002 as well as 666 and 69. The novelty are more common than the larger 10k and up stone counts because they were cheap to make and the average player could afford that many stones.

Last edited:

Orich

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone have Wedding Certificate for Kevin the Sorceror and Misty? I have someone who is desperately looking for it.