• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Weapon special moves book crashes classic client

LetheGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Classic client : 7.0.34.23

While flipping through the special moves book on the paperdoll I noticed some odd results on the 'bleed' page. The last weapon listed with the bleed special changes after each login. Also, opening the book and single clicking on bleed ( to open the pages that list the weapons ) crashed the client 75% of the time. If the client crashed with the book open it would crashed immediately after the ' Entering Britannia' screen. After a dozen or so tries I managed to close the specials book before the client crashed and I can login without issue now. The pic shows two accounts/clients logged in with some of the random 'weapons' listed with the bleed special.
bleed.png

Rayden

Adventurer
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Yeah... this section is for reporting bugs on Stratics. :)

Bugs you find in games have to be reported to the developers through ingame support tools or their website.