We have returned!!! your all in trouble!!!!

• Thread starter Lord Exmortis
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
L

Lord Exmortis

Who are WE you ask?

Well after 7 year of hibernation and a few less inches around the waist First Aid and Exmortis were released from their ancient slumber.

When we were last in Sonoma First Aid ran a little shop outside of Luna called "Mining Your Own Business'. I am not sure if any of you remember the Seer assisted taming events that used to be run there?.

Myself, I was on probably one of the best reporting teams for Stratics ever (Vladamir, Anev, Gypsy Keja, Pluffina, Grond and Lady Nest) back between 2002-2004.

We are glad to be back and seeing some of the old faces still kicking around and some of the new friendly faces we have met. I am saddened though as to how many good friends we lost since we have been gone and our hearts go out to them. We are also very very happy that our good friend Queen Mum is still keeping Sanoma strong with all her hard work!! amazing lady.

You can bet that FA and I will be hosting many events like the old days and causing as much trouble as we can.

Cheers,

Exmortis

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
May 12, 2008
*smiles* Welcome back.

keel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 4, 2002
Some more names I remember from when I last played at ML release... I am beginning to wonder if my move to Atlantic after I came back was wise.

Hera75

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 3, 2010
Oklahoma
I am beginning to wonder if my move to Atlantic after I came back was wise.
A move to atlantic is never wise!!! :p

Welcome back to all though! Look forward to seeing you on Sonoma! More people is always nice

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Sep 18, 2003
Canada (ya, there is snow)
i just came onto days off.
if ya need a hand with the new stuff let me know.

we can get into TS or vent and go over it.
take ya for a walk through the abyss or somthing.

imbue ya up some stuff maybe.

let me know.

poo

L

Lord Exmortis

Thanks for the offer Poo! I may take you up on that soon.

Well, if any of you have icq then by all means send me an invite 133291

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 10, 2008
Sylvan Glen, Deep Forest of Yew
Welcome back! *smiles* It is always nice to see people returning to Sonoma. We met last night at the race track but I do remember being rezzed by First Aid at many of the town invasions and such.

L

Lord Exmortis

Yes I remember it was nice meeting you...if you have icq by all means add me 133291.

If you ever need another rez :) First Aid's icq is 87110786

and to Keel...come back to Sonoma!

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 14, 2004
Oklahoma USA
Ill extend offer too. Anyone coming back to Sonoma or too the game...if you need anything let me know. Be willing to help out as best I can.

L

Lord Exmortis

Thanks for the offer Black Majick...people are a lot more helpful now compared to 97-04.

Well if anyone has a "House Teleporter" for sale..that would help :)