• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

we have all become gods

• Thread starter bob da builder
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

bob da builder

We have all become a race of over powered children,myself included;in a dying world that if you changed it would perish completely . There are so few of us left, and the ones who are squabble amongst one another. I suppose that is to be expected in a world such as ours, where battle is why we come here.The battle is long been forgotten , where one man,woman or elf can stand toe to toe with that which was ment for an army to fight. I have seen this,and done this, and i don't mean with one profession, I have seen this with most.So whats the answer? I don't think its one thing , in order for a paradigm shift to occur all aspects of our world must change. If our world dies because we did nothing than we can be held accountable , but if our world dies because we fought to save it than we can die with honor.
If this does not happen we will be so blinded by our hatred for one another, we will not see the light dim until
its too late;and there is nothing left at all.

M

Mr Man

We have all become a race of over powered children,myself included;in a dying world that if you changed it would perish completely . There are so few of us left, and the ones who are squabble amongst one another. I suppose that is to be expected in a world such as ours, where battle is why we come here.The battle is long been forgotten , where one man,woman or elf can stand toe to toe with that which was ment for an army to fight. I have seen this,and done this, and i don't mean with one profession, I have seen this with most.So whats the answer? I don't think its one thing , in order for a paradigm shift to occur all aspects of our world must change. If our world dies because we did nothing than we can be held accountable , but if our world dies because we fought to save it than we can die with honor.
If this does not happen we will be so blinded by our hatred for one another, we will not see the light dim until
its too late;and there is nothing left at all.
I think it might be to late for this, but so true.

A

Arch Magus

OP's got it right.

What hasn't been solo'd as of late?:sleep2:
a Harrower?

G

Goodoljoe

Harry is probably solo able now easily with the new potions that neglect his area super damage :O