• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

We Have A Shard Calendar

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Finally!!! We have a Baja Shard Events Calendar at the top of the main Baja forum page. Unlike the old calendar, posts to shard calendars will not automatically be posted on the UO Events Calendar on UHall. If you post an event on the Baja Shard Calendar, either post on the UO Events Calendar by copy and paste, or let one of us know, ... Oriana Cymidei Fier or myself ... and we will make the post for you.

To get to the Baja Shard Calendar use this link on the main page!
UO Baja Events

News may be emailed to us at [email protected], please include Shard News: Baja in the subject line.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*does happy dance*

WAAHHOOOO!!!!!!

Ori

PS Oh btw, I mod the calander too, so if you submit something, make sure you poke me. I do check but just in case, poke at my via my icq or pm.

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sweeeeeet. I've been lobbying for an "All Nude Day" for the longest of time in North America. If we can't have it either in North America or the World, then I'm going to lobby for it within Sosaria. This could be an awesome surreal reality, and this event could send ripples for years to come (or atleast until the servers go down!). :D