• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) "We don't want Blackey to feel welcome!"

Fig_The_Ancient

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Gif climbed the ladder to the Hall of justice where the Ancient was often found, espically since he brought the Nexus crystal into the Keep.

The Ancient looked up as his younger brother ascended the ladder.

"Congratulation on the Gold Medal at the Olympics.", Gif said as he ascended onto the main floor. "Tales will be told of your deed."

"While I apprieceate your ...devotion brother..QUIET!", Fig yelled back at the Hooded man. "We have work to do."

The ancient became somber, inviting the hooded man to a chair next to him.

"Tonight we will strike yet another blow against the bloodiest war this world has seen. We don't want Blackthorn to feel welcome. As long as his cannons are pointed at my beloved city of Britain, I will fight.", Fig said quietly, his face echoing a sadness ages old. " I have another way to attack the Blackthorn castle....but I need your help, Brother."

Gif lowered his head, letting his hood further obscure his face, as he answered.

" You are the elder brother. I follow your lead, even tho it lead to the gates of the Void." the hooded man answered.

"So be it. Tonight you will do your duty as my guardian, while we invite a....guest..to visit the keep. Follow me. " , the old man said, as he stood up and shouted, " VAS REL POR!"

A blue moongate appeared at his feet and he walked through it.

Gif hesitated as he approached the gate. He sighed as he stepped through, and the world around him transformed.

He was disoriented as his eyes became accustomed to the darkness. The smell of Orc stench filled his nostrils. He soon realized where he was.

"You are INSANE!", Gif yelled.

The voice of Fig echoed back towards him. "Do your job! Tell me when you reach the Brute."

Gif grunted to himself, as he slipped into the shadows of the cave. He was the foremost assassin in Britainnia, as well as younger brother to the Ancient, so he had little to fear, except for the foreboding in his heart. Fig had never lead him astray so far.

He unsheathed his dagger, poisened it, and moved forward through the Orc Cave.

Ahead there was only an orc lord and two of his underlings. The orc lord seemed to be speaking to something in the shadows Gif could not as yet see. There was only one path.

Gif slowly approached the orc lord, confident that his stealth would keep him safe from the others. Without warning he appeared behind the orc lord, delivering a lethal dose of deadly poison, followed by throwing a shirikin, dripping with the same poison, at the remaining orcs. He then dropped a smoke bomb blinding the orcs while the poison worked its deadly magic.

Gif watched, with amusement, as each of the orcs succumbed to the poisons he had delivered. He stepped out of the shadows to see what kind of treasure the orcs had been hording.

The momenty he started to move towards the corpses, a noise drew his attention. Not just a noise, but a loud noise. From the shadows approached the biggest orc Gif had ever seen. not only was he bigger, but his back was lined with spikes to hurt anyone that attacked it. Truly an impressive sight.

As Gif prepared for what would be a massive fight, Fig appeared between Gif and the Orc Brute.

"RATHRIL!", the old man chanted, and the giant brute froze in his steps.

"Follow me." the old man said.

"Very well.", and the brute lumbered forward.

The Ancient turned towards Gif. "You have fulfilled your duty for this day. If you would see its result, follow me. but know this you may not speak and you must remain stealthed. Can you do this, no matter the circumstances?", He said.

Gif nodded.

"VAS REL POR!" , the old man yelled once again. Once again a blue moongate appeared at his feet. He stepped through and the Orc brute followed him.

Gif hesitated once again as before, but decided again that the Ancient knew what he was doing. He fell into stealth and stepped through the gate.

The orc caves faded before his eyes, only to be replaces by the calm of the northern Britain skies. Gif looked around and found himself in the orchards of Castle Blackthrone. As per his promise he kept his voice silent and his pressennce unknown. What he witnessed would change him forever.

The Ancient lead the Orc Brute slowly to a place on the west side of the island, where he instructed the Orc Brute leader to stay and not move.

Then without warning Fig attacked the Orc Brute with a magic arrow.

The Brute screamed, and as if from nowhere an orc lord appeared. Fig fired magic arrow after arrow at the Brute, with each scream bringing forth another orc, or orc lord. Gif winced at each scream from the tourtured orc Brute. As soon as Fig was satisified he had enough, he lead the hoard to the second floor of Blackthorn's castle, dragging the Brute behind him.

As they reached the Chaos temple the ancient yelled "TEAR IT DOWN! TEAR IT DOWN AND I WILL RELEASE YOUR LEADER!"

The orcs all screamed and charged forward. As they started to wreak havoc on the castle, Fig threw the Orc brute on the floor of the castle, and yelled "RUN GIF! RUN NOW!"

We don't want Blackey to feel welcome!

LOADING PLEASE WAIT.....

(OOC: After accomplishing this feat, some nosey guard noticed my actions...it was like a chain reaction!...within seconds all my orcs were dead and the place was filled with guards. It was wicked watching how fast it happened)

Last edited:

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Fig, this is impressive and fun! But I have to say this I'm also impressed that you rendered Lindae speechless. Thats got to be a first. I don't think that's ever happened before!

*edit*
Okay.. now I understand. Somehow my default setting for Stratics changed so the background color is white. When I saw your post all I saw was the outline of a text box, nothing else. Thus I saw that you were rendered speechless.

Last edited:

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fig, this is impressive and fun! But I have to say this I'm also impressed that you rendered Lindae speechless. Thats got to be a first. I don't think that's ever happened before!
He did not render me speechless. It cannot be done. I merely do not want to garner a reputation as one who runs around blindly accusing others of racism, when there are so many other things that I could blindly accuse them of.

For example, Amber, I do believe that you kicked my partner.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Let's try to keep this thread from going off somewhere bad.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
He did not render me speechless. It cannot be done. I merely do not want to garner a reputation as one who runs around blindly accusing others of racism, when there are so many other things that I could blindly accuse them of.

For example, Amber, I do believe that you kicked my partner.
Lies! Lies! I love Aloueepallooee.
I do not see where Fig's post had anything to do with racism. But maybe I'm blind.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lies! Lies! I love Aloueepallooee.
I do not see where Fig's post had anything to do with racism. But maybe I'm blind.
I was being facetious! Because he said he didn't like blackie and oh never mind, I forgot they'd not invented facetiousness in Britannia yet. Stone-cold literal-mindedness is the fashion. I hate your country!

*leaves in a huff*

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was being facetious! Because he said he didn't like blackie and oh never mind, I forgot they'd not invented facetiousness in Britannia yet. Stone-cold literal-mindedness is the fashion. I hate your country!

*leaves in a huff*
*giggling* oh i am sorry amberwitch he is such a stupid at times

:heart:

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No! My crumpet! I toasted that myself, you cetaceous swine. What am I supposed to eat now? If only your cupcake tree investment had yielded returns. I can't believe that I loaned you a chocolate chip - for which you still have not repaid me! I demand full repayment by next Monday. Alternately, I will accept a pound of your flesh. (Darling.)

Forgive me, Fig. I was trying to be ironically offended, on account of I am a single brown person awash in the sea of bleach that is the continental Britannian population. It was a bad joke. I was not literally calling you a racist. I'd offer you my crumpet as reconciliation but SOMEBODY ATE IT.

Last edited:

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I Probably should have rephrased that....didnt think it would be misinturpted....
Oh, dear. I didn't misinterpret it. I chose to give it a whole new meaning of my own because I am a vicious old man with a nasty personality. It wasn't your fault. I do this to everybody.

Now you have actually done the impossible: you've made me feel remorse.

Forgive me, sweet Fig.

ETA: And I swear that I am not saying this just because Alouenikah has banished me to the couch until I'm very sorry for what I've done, although that is a definite contributing factor.

Last edited: