• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Suggestion] Waypoints in water

C

Caelas

Waypoints in water would be helpful to fisherman looking for SoS sites. I'm not getting the waypoint option when right-clicking over water, but it works on land.

To add to this, coordinates would be awesome too...sigh

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Yep, this worked in KR just fine, but they gimped the map system in SA for some reason and nuked this.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I haven't had any problem entering SOS's into SA. Right click on your 'player green dot' to get create waypoint here, add the coordinates they will appear in the 'water' wherever the sos happens to be located.

You just need to make sure if you're entering the sos that you are in the correct facet, so enter trammel sos's in trammel etc. If you are sitting in your house in malas or fel or tokuno and try entering a Trammel sos it will put it in whatever facet you are in at the data entry time.

Just sucks that we do not have the 10 custom icons we had in KR nor the ability to resize the icons that the 'default' uses. At least in KR for most of the icons you had the option of small medium and large for most things, and could at least change the color. All I have now is a mess of green dots on my map and no idea what each represents.