• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*waves*

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hi, Lizzy - we still miss you....

post more often - after all, some of our more prolific posters aren't currently playing right now, either...

L

LizzyT

I just reinstalled actually...Just trying to decide if it will go further than the reinstall lol

L

LizzyT

TEKKKKKKKIE! I found the original GPG forums today and you had the SAME sig! lol Jay and I miss you!

L

LizzyT

I dunno anyone anymore, and if housing is going for 300mil, dunno if I could AFFORD to comeback lol

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Housing's cheap, as long as you don't want it inside the luna walls - and the EMs finally got rid of the ancient liches that had been spawning as leftovers for 4 years outside the north wall.

Nephrenia

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you won't have any issue finding housing spots to place your own. :) don't let that be a concern at all.

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TEKKKKKKKIE! I found the original GPG forums today and you had the SAME sig! lol Jay and I miss you!
awww! Funny the other night I was just thinking of you guys and the rest of GPG Gang as well, wondered where everyone had gone to, figured you all had found some great new game.

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats the old one isnt it? what happend to the other one?

L

LizzyT

We took the other ones down...No one was using them anymore.
It's funny; you look at the posts on there and it's like everything we do on FB now; current events, pics, and half our posts were like 5 mins apart lol

R

Ransom_of_BiC

Holy crap at the people I *know* in this forum.

I didn't know you played LA, Lizzy. I don't know why *I* don't play LA, considering I live in Austin.

L

LizzyT

Most of my best UO memories occurred on Chessy and LA...I started on this server when it opened and it was oooooo much fun =) I loved my house too =)

R

Ransom_of_BiC

I think I'm too stuck in meh ways to move shards. I can't imagine doing it, even though there's prolly less lag.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Wow. Hi Lizzy.

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ahhhh Kelmo got out of his cage! back to Siege with you!

should I know who Ransom of BIC is?

R

Ransom_of_BiC

*glances down at boobs* Yep! Still a female!

And yeah- Tek, I quit 5 years ago. Been back about 1.5 weeks now. Best decision I ever made.

:)

El of LA

Babbling Loonie
Reporter
Professional
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
OMG I have to go away for a day and look what happens while I'm gone... I LOVE YOU GUYS. I MISS YOU ALL. *sniffles* Its so lovely to be playing again. I am really enjoying it, but I would love it better with you guys around the world. Perhaps we can get the Slack/Tek talk going again. You guys throw the best insults :).

Lizzy! I saw you on ICQ the other day (still have your # there) and I was sighing with memories of the old days. TEK!!! Slack!!!!! *hugs* Jeez.... :)

L

LizzyT

LOL If you could send me my ICQ number that would be great because I have NO idea what it is! Not sure how the heck I was logged in; maybe through aim. Weird. I must admit I don't miss the game, but I do miss the people. It seems a world away when I played this. It's been a lifetime, I think.

X

Xander of LA

So, for some odd reason I am waxing sentimental about UO and think it'd be cool to check out stratics and see if anyone was still here from my time way back when. I find a 2 year old post from LizzyT that she posted to again just 9 days ago. Hi, hope all is well!

L

LizzyT

LOL I
So, for some odd reason I am waxing sentimental about UO and think it'd be cool to check out stratics and see if anyone was still here from my time way back when. I find a 2 year old post from LizzyT that she posted to again just 9 days ago. Hi, hope all is well!
LOL I was waxing a bit of sentiment myself! How are you, dearest?