• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*Waves*

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
To those of you old and new, I wanted this to be my last stop before I said my final good byes.

This is where it all started and this is where I'd like it to end.

First of all I want to say congratulations to Crystal for getting my old job ;)

I know we had our differances but I always knew you were good for Origin, I'm glad to see you're still around.

Cassie....my dearest Cassie...auctions still going strong I see? Keep it up girl...Origin needs you.

GhostWriter....thank you for giving me my chance....I wouldn't have had it any other way and I will never forget the opportunity you gave me.

To all of my dear *Originals*...to my old guilds...Dynasty...BTH....to my old friends...too many to list....keep Origin alive.

One of the *Original* Originals..signing off.

God Bless.

Larisa

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope you remember Dreamguy. I still appreciate the gifts you gave me. I asked on the boards for a undead slayer bow and a quiver. Any old undead slayer would have done the job in my mind. I didn't expect a Mischef Maker and a Quiver of Rage, thanks again. I moved 2 of my best characters to Origin. Origin is my home shard now.

M

Michael Wolf

You are most welcome and bringing you on was one of the best decisions I made here. You made me proud to have you on my team.

But I got out of here before you did... :p

Best of luck in your travels.

Ghost

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Aww Ghost...you made me cry! lol.

If it wasn't for you...I would have never made it this far....and I will always remember that.

You gave me my chance....I never expected it to go as far as it did.

I will admit that I miss it...very much. But I got a bazillion screenshots and stories to remember every moment :)

Thank you.

I DO wish that I could find the story that made me famous lol...too bad Stratics glitched and it was lost...that was a moment in history for me.

The dreaded ??? monster down in Terra Keep...ahh the memories :)

Hope you and yours are fairing well Ghost.

red sky

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good to see ya Larisa. Been a long time since we chatted. It's sad to see people totally cut themselves off from the community but I understand. I try to get on when I can but work and school make it difficult.