• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Water Trough

C

Caelas

Hi all, I put a water trough in my house, roof level...and it is empty. I was uinder the impression these had water in them, unless mine is leaky :) How do I get the thing full of water for use in my garden?

Faerunner

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's odd! I've never seen one empty before! o_O

I would assume that if it really is empty you might be able to fill it using pitchers of water gathered from the ocean/a pond? But like I said, I've never seen them empty. Are you sure it's not just a different colored wood (like Frostwood) and the water is therefore not showing up in the color you expected? (The hued woods create some weird effects with water troughs - yew tubs make the water look almost black!)

C

Caelas

Amazing...it does have water in it...black water. Here's a picture...

F

feath

its the wood you used to make it with. you only get blue water when you use normal wood. when you use darker wood you get... black water ;)
bloodwood makes for very dark troths. i never tried frostwood, but guessing you get icy blue type water.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its the wood you used to make it with. you only get blue water when you use normal wood. when you use darker wood you get... black water ;)
bloodwood makes for very dark troths. i never tried frostwood, but guessing you get icy blue type water.
oh I wish, feath :D you get black water, just like the others